BY SEEDS OF CHANGE

We believe that goodness comes from the ground up. That's why our products contain only the finest organically grown ingredients, selected with care from farmers we know and trust and prepared with pride. Directions Microwave: 1. Squeeze: Squeeze pouch to separate rice. 2. Tear: Tear 2 inches to vent. 3. Heat: Heat on high for 90 seconds. Cooking time for 2 pouches - 2-1/2 minutes. Microwave times may vary. Take care when handling and opening the hot pouch. Refrigerate unused portion. Skillet: 1. Gently squeeze the sides of the pouch to break apart the rice, and pour contents into a skillet. 2. Add 2 tbsp of water and heat. 3. Stir rice occasionally until heated thoroughly. 4. Serve immediately. see more...

Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Are you looking for a great side to pair with a piece of garlic encrusted salmon and fried green beans with red peppers and tomatillos? I know, everyday meal right?

Seeds of Change Organic Brown and Red Rice with Chia and Kale is the bombdiggitydoo! Real talk, it is delicious. Perfectly seasoned and ready to heat and eat. It can be microwaved, fried, or warmed in a sauce pan. Takes only minutes to prepare.

I’m certain it will pair great with many entrees.

For a quick and healthy organic try, definitely give Seeds of Change Organic Brown and Red Rice with Chia and Kale 8.5oz a go. You will not be disappointed!
Kaila F.
Amherst, NY
I first learned of this brand by getting a free sample through pinch me and I didn’t think I’d like it. Honestly I’m happy I tried it, it’s really flavorful and more importantly it’s healthy. It’s reasonable in price and one bag is pretty filling.
Lynn B.
I love their products. There is a variety of flavors. It’s easy to make and healthy. I like seasoned food and this doesn’t disappoint my taste buds. This flavor is worse than similar products. I won’t buy this one again. It was horrible. No flavor, bland.
Lexie H.
I was introduced to this brand a couple months ago and I have bought it ever since. It’s a little pricy, but I think the value is good, so continue buying it.. with so many flavors and and it’s quick cook time it’s also Syd on my grocery list to stock up on
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I purchased this product because it was on sale and I absolutely love it. It had such a great taste and it was full of flavor. It was also extremely easy to make. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future

back