BY SEEDS OF CHANGE

Bring classic Chinese flavor to your meal with this Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Sweet & Sour Simmer Sauce. Traditionally, this flavoring goes well with chicken and pork, but let your imagination run wild. Simmer your choice of protein with this sauce to create a tasty meal you'll want again and again.

Jennifer H.
    North Port, FL
    I prefer making my meals from scratch but every once in awhile, a gal can use some shortcuts. While in my boot-cast for my broken ankle, I cooked up a sweet and sour chicken dinner using Seeds of Change Sweet & Sour Simmering Sauce.

It was easy-peasy to prepare; here's the recipe: pound of thinly sliced chicken breast strips simmered in a pan with half a pouch of the sauce while wild rice boiled in another pot. Added zucchini, sweet peppers and onions until a bit tender and added the additional sauce until it boiled then turned down the heat to simmer. Topped the sweet and sour chicken and veggies over the rice and voila!

Ended up being a nice blend of slightly sweet - from the veggies and sauce - with savory - from the chicken. The simmering sauce is convenient and would make a great dipping sauce for egg rolls, too.
    Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Simmer Sauce Sweet & Sour
    I received this product free from @influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. #contest #complimentary #seedsofchangesauce
    Christine M.
    Rhome, TX
    I received a free sample of this Seeds of Change Organic Simmer Sauce from Influenster. I've never tried these pan sauces before but this was very easy!! It was really delicious! I really liked that Influenster sent it with a recipe that was easy to follow and we even altered the recipe and it came out great! It even had a bit of a Hawaiian taste! It was perfect over a bed of rice! It had a very rich flavor which I think is well worth the price! I would definitely try again and look forward to trying the other flavors!
    Myeashea A.
    Brooklyn, NY
    Great, quick and easy meal. Had a lot of flavor and fragrance. I don't usually use sauces, but this was not bad for a one dish meal. It was more sweet than sour, but I added a bit of orange juice to it and that was good. I always doctor store bought sauces, so I expected some amount of manipulation. However, I didn't think it was bad. I would try it again, but it's not in very many of the stores where I shop. I wouldn't go out seeking it, but if I saw it, I would pick it up.
    Alexis R.
    Santa Monica, CA
    This sauce was really good! I cooked it with green beans, water chestnuts, broccoli, bell pepper, and vegetarian mock chicken on rice. I think it would be better with tofu next time instead of the veggie chicken though, since the chicken I used didn't go with the sauce as well. But overall it was tasty, and quick and easy to make. I got it free from influenster in the Seeds of Change voxbox, and I'd definitely buy it in the future!
    Kelly K.
    I love meals that are quick and easy & this sauce is that! It is
    delicious and I was able to add what went into it, so everyone was happy!
    And like I said before it is quick and easy, great for those busy
    nights. I will be getting this again and I can't wait to try others. I
    received this product free/complimentary to sample from Influenster for
    my review.
    Cailie K.
    Center City, MN
    This sauce is a quick and easy way to spice up your stir fry. I added it to roasted veggies & chicken and served over brown basmati rice. The price is a little spendy in my opinion, about $3.29. I'd buy again if there were a coupon available. This sauce is VERY sweet.
    Stacy C.
    This sauce is very mild, I added a bit more sugar and vinegar to really make the sweet and sour flavor pronounced. It is a quick and easy option for mealtime though, so I would buy it again. For those who prefer a mild taste this sauce would be a good option.
    Ricki P.
    Rogue River, OR
    I really like Seeds of Change products, but this one missed the mark on what I'd expected. The flavor was OK but not as good as I'd hoped but I may have tried to use it on too big of a batch of meet and veggies. I did like the convenience of the product.
    Cecilia A.
    Grand Terrace, CA
    This packet was surprisingly tasty. We made stir fry with broccoli and meat . Poured it on top of white rice . It was a big hit with my kids . And they are somewhat picky eaters . One of the better tasting sweet and sour pre-made seasonings I’ve had .
    Michelle C.
    San Antonio, TX
    Great way to get the flavor for quick meals. Love that it’s made with organic ingredients that I can feel comfortable about giving to my family. Fast, healthy option for quick meals. Can’t wait to try out the other flavors.

Target