BY SEEDS OF CHANGE

Your next stir fry will be even better with this Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce. The light and tasty seasonings will make a great sauce to go with chicken, pork and more. Add your favorite stir fry veggies and rice to complete the meal.

Susan T.
    Lutherville , MD
    Tonight’s dinner - sesame ginger chicken teriyaki. - I received a package of this organic simmering sauce from Influenster for an honest review. I haven’t had a lot of time to cook so this has been sitting in my pantry until today. This was very easy to make and I think I spent a total of 20 minutes from start to finish. The flavor is amazing and reminds me of the chicken and broccoli dish we order from our local Chinese restaurant. It’s also kid approved. You can find this simmering sauce at Target and it’s only $3 for a package. I added the chicken and veggies. Total cost under $10 and feeds a family of 4. @influenster #SeedsOfChangeSauces #Complimentary #Contest @seedsofchange
    Sachelle A.
    Very sweet, we were expecting less sweet more teriyaki ginger flavor. We were unable to taste the ginger flavor, however it did still have very good flavor, it was kid approved by 5 kiddos with very different tastes, 2 of which are recent placements in our home and are used to only eating candy and soda for meals! They LOVED the flavor it gave and even enjoyed the veggies we made it with!!! Although it wasn't the taste we expected it was a huge hit and success, plus it was enough sauce to make a meal for a large family of 8!! We will definitely be purchasing Seeds of Change products in the future!!! We were given this pack free for our honest review and glad we are!
    Briley M.
    Jackson, TN
    I was a little worried about this sauce at first because I'm not crazy about ginger, but it was so simple to use and delicious! It took me and 30 minutes to make a stir fry... including rice, diced chicken, peppers, onion, mushroom, and broccoli.

I received this simmer sauce complimentary, from Influenster, for testing purposes. I love being able to try new things, especially when it is something I wouldn't normally buy. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the sauce being high in carbs compared to my typical dishes. However, I will definitely purchase this item for a cheat meal, any day!
    Diane L.
    Boise, ID
    This sauce was ok. I love that it makes a quick meal, and that it’s certified organic, because I like to feed my family healthy meals. Unfortunately this flavor just want our favorite. We found the ginger flavor to be a bit overwhelming. I liked the product enough to buy a different flavor though, so we’ll see how that goes.
    Sydney N.
    Akeley, MN
    Tried the Seeds of Change Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce! I wanted a simple supper so I just cut up a leftover rotisserie chicken from the night before, threw in a bag of frozen veggies and noodles, (I wouldn't usually add pasta because I'm trying to eat less gluten, but the hubby picked this up and so that's what I used. 😊❤) and a bag of sweet peas that we were getting tried of eating raw. 😊 Yum!!! Good flavor and simple to use. Now I want to try their mushroom sauce. 😋
    Cindy S.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I received a package of Seeds of Change Organic Sesame Ginger Teriyaki simmer sauce for review but all opinions are my own. I was skeptical at first but ended up loving it and can't wait to pick up some more! I cooked up some shrimp, made some rice, steamed some broccoli and cauliflower and then simmered it all in the sauce. The flavors came together so well!
    Jennifer W.
    E Palo Alto, CA
    I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty this sauce was! I'm usually pretty picky about sauces because many have an artificial flavor but this sauce was flavorful and natural-tasting.

I slightly adapted the recipe provided, substituting veggies for the scallops, and it was delicious. Now, I want to try the other sauces!
    Vickie E.
    Glenview, IL
    I tried this Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce from Seeds of Change and it was soooooo goood!!!! I stir fried some sweet potato, bok choy, mushrooms, broccoli, and tofu! Then I added in the simmer sauce! Simmered for around 10 minutes and threw it on top of some rice! Yum yum!!!! I got this complimentary to try and I'm so glad I did because I'll be trying more of their sauces!!!!
    Ornellia C.
    Yonkers, NY
    This sauce was delicious. It came in handy when I was in a pinch you know those moments when you know you need to cook something really quickly but it has to be delicious. The sauce added some good flavors and it was rich enough that it didn't come across as watery. I would definitely try other versions of it and other flavors because the flavor alone the teriyaki was spot-on restaurant quality.
    Heather W.
    Galax, VA
    I received this sample to try and rate for free. I have to say that I loved the teriyaki flavor but wish it had been a touch stronger. Overall the sauce was very good and held up nicely in consistency and flavor for a quick, simple meal. I will be purchasing this for myself and my family in the future!