BY SEEDS OF CHANGE #6 in Asian Sauces

Your next stir fry will be even better with this Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce. The light and tasty seasonings will make a great sauce to go with chicken, pork and more. Add your favorite stir fry veggies and rice to complete the meal.

• How spicy is this ? Did you liked the taste ?5 Answers
    Briley M.
    Jackson, TN
    I was a little worried about this sauce at first because I'm not crazy about ginger, but it was so simple to use and delicious! It took me and 30 minutes to make a stir fry... including rice, diced chicken, peppers, onion, mushroom, and broccoli.

I received this simmer sauce complimentary, from Influenster, for testing purposes. I love being able to try new things, especially when it is something I wouldn't normally buy. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the sauce being high in carbs compared to my typical dishes. However, I will definitely purchase this item for a cheat meal, any day!
    Diane L.
    Boise, ID
    This sauce was ok. I love that it makes a quick meal, and that it’s certified organic, because I like to feed my family healthy meals. Unfortunately this flavor just want our favorite. We found the ginger flavor to be a bit overwhelming. I liked the product enough to buy a different flavor though, so we’ll see how that goes.
    Sydney N.
    Akeley, MN
    Tried the Seeds of Change Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Simmer Sauce! I wanted a simple supper so I just cut up a leftover rotisserie chicken from the night before, threw in a bag of frozen veggies and noodles, (I wouldn't usually add pasta because I'm trying to eat less gluten, but the hubby picked this up and so that's what I used. 😊❤) and a bag of sweet peas that we were getting tried of eating raw. 😊 Yum!!! Good flavor and simple to use. Now I want to try their mushroom sauce. 😋
    Ornellia C.
    Yonkers, NY
    This sauce was delicious. It came in handy when I was in a pinch you know those moments when you know you need to cook something really quickly but it has to be delicious. The sauce added some good flavors and it was rich enough that it didn't come across as watery. I would definitely try other versions of it and other flavors because the flavor alone the teriyaki was spot-on restaurant quality.
    Nayrobi C.
    This sauce was surprisingly good! We love Asian takeout but don’t ever get store bought inspirations. It made getting a week night dinner done super quick! The sauce comes in a pouch that you simply simmer with a cooked protein of your choice. We tried it with shrimp and really liked it. Bonus points for being organic!!
    I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
    Hillary S.
    Fort Worth, TX
    Loved getting to try the new Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce! Dinner was prepped and ready to eat within 30 minutes thanks to this healthy and simple sauce! I served it with shrimp and stir fry vegetables over brown rice! I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a tasty and quick dinner option!
    Arnette R.
    Carlsbad, CA
    I usually make everything from scratch but wanted to try out this Seeds of Change organic teriyaki ginger simmer sauce for when I’m in a pinch for time. The flavor was great and it was so easy to use. I would definitely purchase this again.
    Becca S.
    Champlin, MN
    Overall, this sauce is an easy way to create a healthy dinner! I cooked chicken first, then added red and green bell peppers and stir-fried for a few minutes before adding the sauce. At first, I thought the sauce was too runny, but after I let it sit (off the heat) for a few minutes, it thickened up. I'd give this sauce 5/5 if it were a bit more flavorful and had less sugar (it has 15g, 14g of it being added sugar).
    Lakan G.
    georgetown, KY
    It was okay. I use simmer sauces regularly but I wasn’t over the moon about the taste of the sauce but my husband really enjoyed it. (I received it in a vox box and didn’t mind trying it out.) I would definitely try out the other sauces though!
    Justine A.
    BLOOMINGTON, IL
    Seeds of Change Sesame Ginger Teriyaki sauce was a hit with my family. I am always on the lookout for products like this to liven up chicken night. I cooked my chicken and let it simmer in this sauce. The sauce made my chicken so flavorful!
    Himali B.
    Westminster, CO
    How spicy is this ? Did you liked the taste ?