BY SEEDS OF CHANGE

This Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Mushroom Simmer Sauce mix is the perfect addition to your next stir fry. Combine these flavors with beef, pork or other meats to enhance and enrich their flavor, or use it to add a savory note to a vegetarian dish.

Nicole S.
    Wildwood, MO
    I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I loved that it doesn't have tons of funky additives but fave one star less due to the cornstarch. Although the total carb count is low I would love even less carbs.
    The flavors were great! I cooked this up with a small chopped onion, pork tenderloin seared and then simmered for 32 mins in my instapot on the meat setting with half cup chicken stock. Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Simmer Sauce Mushroom Turned out rich and salty. Very good.
    Savannah R.
    Received this organic mushroom simmer sauce in my Seeds of Change VoxBox from @influenster and @seedsofchange_us in exchange for my honest opinion. I cooked some mixed frozen veggies, sautéed shrimp, mixed in some spices and the mushroom sauce, and simmered for a few minutes. Served it with some rice and a side of ground beef. Initially the smell reminded me of cream of mushroom sauce. I personally thought the dish turned out great, but I'm biased when it comes to mushrooms (and shrimp). I think this sauce brings ease to anyone wanting a quick and healthy meal. I usually make my own sauces, so I wouldn't go out and buy this, but it did make things quicker in the kitchen. So I say sure why not. I give it a thumbs up, and 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Would recommend. Glad I was able to try it out.
    Courtney S.
    Cathedral Cty, CA
    This is a new brand to me and I was excited to give it a try. Influenster sent me a VoxBox with the mushroom simmer sauce and it also included a recipe card. I made the vegetarian rice recipe. Instead of the Seeds Of Change Brown & Red Rice that the recipe called for, I used regular brown rice. It turned out beautifully. It was a wonderful, light, healthy dinner and was a big hit with my husband.
    I use cooking sauces quite frequently and one of the things that I was most impressed with was the fact that this only has 135mg of sodium per serving (about 4). It's really difficult to find a cooking sauce that ins't loaded with unnecessary sodium but still has a great taste. I was very impressed with this and I will be buying more flavors on my next trip to Target.
    I received this product from Influenster for free for review purposes.
    Ellen E.
    This mushroom simmer sauce is so good! I receive it for free in a Voxbox and I was so happy I did! Not only was it tasty, but it was so easy to make. I cooked chicken, added the simmer sauce and served it over brown rice. Simple and delicious! This brand is found at Target and I will absolutely give the other sauces a try!
    Cathryn D.
    Townville, SC
    This product was really good. However, it does not look so good straight out of the packet. Also, it does not look like it would be enough to sauce up with some noodles or veggies but it was!!! I plan to go to target to try the teriyaki packet next!
    Lindsey S.
    East Meadow, NY
    We received this product for free by Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. The Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce made it so easy to prepare a chicken Marsala dish for dinner‼️ It is so easy to use and is quite flavorful! The ingredient list is so simple and it is USDA organic so we feel good about eating it! We would love to try the different flavors well (like the Sweet and Sour simmer sauce)
    Seanna S.
    TACOMA, WA
    So good! I made a chicken with veggies kind of din with it and loved it. My fiancé even started stealing bites off my plate when he got home. The mushroom sauce reminded me of a Thanksgiving flavor, it would be good on top of mashed potatoes or turkey too! I’m def going to try the other ones now. I made a YouTube review video of my cooking adventures with it too!
    Kallie F.
    Walnut Creek , CA
    I️ love how this makes creating a dinner so easy. It’s just a few ingredients and you’re done. It also makes a fair amount of food making it cost effective for a family. This particular flavor isn’t my favorite, it is a little bland, but the other flavors I’ve tried are really good.
    Pammy N.
    Phenix City, AL
    I received the Mushroom flavor and my gosh, it was so good! I will definitely purchase this product. I added chicken, veggies & put it over rice for a quick and satisfying meal! Thank you Influenster & Seeds of Change 😘Seeds of Change® Certified Organic Simmer Sauce Mushroom 🍄
    Kylie C.
    Meridian, MS
    Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce is such a quick and easy addition to any meal that adds just that extra amount of flavor to make a boring meal one that's asked for again! It makes chicken thighs and rice go from bland to delicious in just one simple step!

Target