BY (SEED)*

the power of nature simply fragrance free 100% natural non-greasy & fast absorbing jojoba seed oil protects without dimethicone our seedology™ research reveals that grape seed oil offers great skin benefits - it has powerful natural antioxidants that will foritfy, while deeply moisturizing your skin. we enhanced our hand cream formula using all natural ingredients, including jojoba seed oil which not only hydrates your hands but also acts as a natural water repellent. our unique blend keeps your skin moisturized and protected - so your hands can feel the power of nature. paraben free phthalate free petrochemical free  no artificial colors no animal ingredients not tested on animals questions? seedpowerbodycare.com please recycle made in the usa see more...

Monica P.
It's hydrates your skin , makes it soft , and it smells good ...Triple Threat !
Definitley recommend !!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I always love enriched hand creams.they smell so good. Highly recommend this item to anyone
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
Very hydrating! Highly recommend! :)
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
This is amazing!! Love the scent and the super moisturizing formula! Leaves my hands so soft! Does wonders inflate cuticles too
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
I've always loved the hand creams, the fact that it in my new favorite scent makes it even better! I don't go anywhere without it! I just wish it came in a bigger tube for me to keep at home. I go through it so fast!
Paula F.
Beamsville
Is this good for itchy skin?
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
It won't stop the itching.