BY (SEED)*

the power of nature simply unscented 100% natural promotes healthy hair in our search for the most potent ingredient to enhance your daily body care ritual, we found the answer inside a tiny seed. how ironic.  a grape seed is an amazing source of powerful antioxidants! next, we enhanced our grape seed oil enriched hair shampoo formula using all natural ingredients, including conditioning panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5 and fruit seed oils which are shown to moisturize and repair - so your body can feel the power of nature. enrich yourself with * now, and be at your natural best for a long time to come. paraben free preservative free phthalate free no artificial colors no animal ingredients not tested on animals also try our conditions shampoo bar & nourishing body lotion questions? seedpowerbodycare.com please recycle made in the usa see more...

Yamalitzy  R.
Philadelphia, PA
I never use this product but would try it abd see if it works because my hair very thin and blah I would like to see my hair.fuller
selina e.
Heard good stuff about this product especially if you have dry damaged hair the best care u can give ur hair
Amber H.
Marietta, GA
I also have heard great things about this and then when i tried it, it did not disappoint
Yamalitzy  R.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product works
Kalli G.
Mandeville, LA
I'm looking for a good shampoo bar that's sulfate free. I'm having trouble finding full ingredient lists and one that has good reviews that isn't going to strip my color. Is this a good bar for me?
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I've been curious to try out this product. Has anyone tried and what were you request?