Seed + Clay Probiotics Technology Gentle Hydration Facial Scrub

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl alcohol, Pumice, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth20, Sodium C1416 Olefin Sulfonate, Lactobacillus/Olive Leaf Ferment Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Yogurt Protein, Glycerin, PEG120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Acrylates/C1030 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Fragrance/Parfum, Blue 1(CI 42090), Yellow 6 (15985), Red 33 ( CI 17200)

Product Manufactured by BeautyMark.International, LLC.; Almond & Olive Leaf Facial Scrub; Thoroughly cleanses, Nourishes & softens; Improves skin texture; The antioxidants and vitamin E in Almonds help nourish & protect skin from UV rays. Olive leaf increases those benefits, while gently conditioning, for softer, smoother skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seed + Clay Probiotics Technology Gentle Hydration Facial Scrub!
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,231 reviews
Seed + Clay Probiotics Technology Gentle Hydration Facial Scrub uploaded by Bobbi I.
Purchased at: Cross
My skin feels so smooth! I feel refreshed. It scrubbed gently but left my skin feeling so soft! It doesn't irritate it at all and the smell is super pleasant!
Mandy K.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
It works wonders to my skin.. I use morning it leaves my skin fresh all day free from oils
Carmela C.
San Antonio, TX
I use no.429 moisture and glow, which works amazingly for even toning and moisture of course
NiKkI L.
Tucson, AZ
I only use a face scrub like once or twice a week. You don’t want to exfoliate your skin too often, it is very delicate. Anyhow I love the Seed&Clay face scrub. I found it at Ross and was intrigued. It smells so good and it works really well on my sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?