BY NONE

• I have not read this book yet, though I've read many othe...1 Answers
  • What's the best part of this boook??1 Answers
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
I'm one fourth into this book. Yessssss I am loving it. If you ever want to get lost in a quick read Nicholas sparks is the best author for that. This book starts off good! Which doesn't usually happen. He tends to start slow but dang this is an intense book!
Gretchen G.
This was a great book! A love story and a mystery all in one! I highly recommend it. One of my favorite books of his. I couldn't set it down. It was affordable, I bought mine at Target! If you like his books be sure to check this one out!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
A must read!!! Best Nicholas Sparks book to date!! It's nothing like what he usually writes and I think that's why I love it so much!! It had so many twists and turns that I had no idea what was going to happen next!!
Angela B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing read! You don't want to put it down! Deff ould see this being a movie, but one can only hope! I would say this is my second fav sparks book. Deff suggest you read it!
Chelsea M.
A great read! Full of suspense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. In terms of Sparks books, it is most similar to The Guardian (which is also a great book!)
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
I'm a huge Nicholas Sparks fan this book isn't the one that disappoints !! Again he has written a beautiful story about falling in love . I love how this book portrays a naughty boy ( mama fighter ) and a Latina girl !! I'm almost done and can't wait for the movie !!!!!
Tyler S.
Massillon, OH
Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and this is definitely one of my new favorite books by him!! This book has his traditional love story aspect but with more of a mystery/thriller aspect as well. The combination of these two aspects made it absolutely impossible for me to put this book down!! This book is filled with all kinds of twists and turns that you will never see coming!!
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is a great novel by Nicholas Sparks!! It keeps you on the edge of your seat and it is s page turner that you cannot put down. It was even better than I had thought it would be. I would definitely recommend this novel.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
As always, Nicholas Sparks never disappoints. This is such a good book. Total page turner from the beginning to the end. I won't say too much for fear of giving away any "spoilers" but I would definitely recommend it.
Louisa S.
This was definitely a page turner! I couldn't put it die and finished it in 2 days! It's a little different from his other novels but it's just as good as all the rest! Definitely a must read!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Should I read this? Before movie or after?
Amber Y.
Canton, OH
I have not read this book yet, though I've read many others of his. Do you recommend it?
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Where is your favorite place to read this book?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
What's the best part of this boook??
Melissa B.
I love Nicholas Sparks. I just wish that all of his novels were movies also. Is this novel a movie? And also has any one read Two by Two yet?