See By Chloé Eau de Parfum uploaded by Elise C.

BY CHLOE

See By Chloé Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

See By Chloé Eau de Parfum
  • "I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves lighter floral fragrances." in 1 review
Emily K.
Houston
I'm assuming this is discontinued as I can't find it anywhere. This was my favorite perfume ever to exist. The only one that I was complimented on by EVERYONE. I wish I could find it easily, but sadly it's always a big headache looking for this online. It has a fruity/florally scent. Bring it back chloe!!
barbara t.
I received this as a little sample at sephora years ago and I loved it so much. I forgot about it and then found it at sephora again and I immediately purchased! It smells sooooo good but the only thing that I don't like about it is how little it lasts! I put it on and it barely lasts like 3 hours on my skin. Overall, its way too pricey so I won't be repurchasing
Lauren C.
West Seneca
This is my all time favorite perfume! It smells so good! It tends to last for about 6 hours with a very soft sweet floral smell! I love the bottle and I don’t mind paying the money for this IF I COULD FIND IT AGAIN!!!!!! Bring it back!
Luna B.
Okay so let me begin by saying that this perfume is one of my FAVORITES! one of my STAPLES! I am a huge fan of subtle smells. This fragrance smells sweet but doesn't overwhelm the senses! You don't have to re-apply as it does last you all day, and you can purchase this at your normal walgreens, duane reade, saphora  or online.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
This is the best perfume. I would give this 10 stars!! It smells amazing and it is not a strong or overwhelming scent. I use about 3 sprays per day; two on my wrists and one on my neck. SO can smell it on me long after I put it on!
Brandy G.
I wish I could give this more stars! This is my favorite perfume and I am almost done with my second bottle. I am one of those people that doesn't always wear perfume and if I do, I like one spritz that is nice but not overpowering. When I wear this, I get so many compliments. My Fiance loves it and so do I. It comes in a beautiful bottle and its the best perfume I have used. I prefer this to the other Chloe scents. You can find this online for cheaper than sephora.
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
I was out just shopping around for a new perfume earlier in the year and came upon See By Chloe when it was just released. I instantly fell in love! It is the perfect balance of floral, sweet and not too strong. I absolutely love it. I wear it almost all the time. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves lighter floral fragrances. It's not your typical floral, but it is definitely something worth trying out. You will not be disappointed. It is not going to last you all day long as it's not a very powerful fragrance, but that is exactly what I was looking for at the time of purchase. I have to reapply once or twice a day, but for me, I don't like super strong scents.
Elise C.
Portland, OR

This luxurious bottle which is meant to emulate an old birdcage smells absolutely irresistible. With notes of bergamot. apple, apple blossom, jasmine, ylang yang, sandalwood, musks and vanilla it is the perfect summer to fall scent. Complexly musky and sweet, this scent is light enough for hot summer days and comforting enough for the brisk fall transition. Also I can spray it on in the morning and still smell it by the end of a busy day.
Kristie A.
I found that this scent is very similar to the original "Chloe by Chloe", but instead of smelling like roses, it is more of a general fresh floral scent. Yet, there is a heaviness to it that makes me enjoy wearing this floral scent in the fall rather than the spring. And I must say, the bottle is SO cute!!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite perfume! It is great for all seasons. I would describe the scent as clean and fresh--appropriate for all events. I bought it for a little over 100 dollars at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrum, which yes, is expensive, but this is honestly such a gorgeous scent that it's worth it. Highly recommend.
Myrna P.
Which Chloe Perfume is the best one? I'm undecided
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Would you consider this scent more of a daytime scent or nighttime?