BY SEE BY CHLOE

See By Chloé embodies femininity while blending masculine codes in an urban-chic way. This fragrance captures the audaciousness and strong personality of the Chloé woman. An addictive floral fruity fragrance, it captures the irresistible and playful... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
I got the sample size from sephora years ago and finally got around to using my tons of perfume samples. When I came across this one I instantly fell in love! I tried to find it online but I couldn't find it anywhere till I found it at sephora. Its pricey but it smells amazing and it lasts all day on my skin!
Sara G.
Sara G.
I really love this light scent. It is not as strong as the original Chloé scent, but still just as light and fresh for the summer/spring. If you like scents such as Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue or Chanel's Chance scents, you'd really like this one.
PJ Rose S.
PJ Rose S.
Montreal
Originally received this a sample. Really love the design and the smell. It lasts all day and no need for reapplication. Also got it as roller so I can take it with me anywhere. Love the light but not overwhelming scent.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is one of my favourite luxury scents! I love how the floral is not too overpowering and I can smell the sweet notes of jasmine as well. It's such a light scent that it could be used for daytime and nighttime.