BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dark Orchid Seduction by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Women see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
I love this perfume. My boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume. It's smell is refreshing. I always wear on a night out or romantic date night. The bottle is very pretty with great packaging but it is a little pricey. Will continue to buy since it's a favorite if mine.!
Cláudia N.
I receive this as a present and I like the smell, it's not one of my favorite but I recommend
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
This fragrance is great! I think it's the most original fragrance from VS if you layer it with the body lotion the scent lasts all day. I know VS is a good brand but I just hate that their fragrances are so expensive. Honestly I rather spend a little more and buy a Thierry mugler fragrance. When VS fragrances are on sale that's when I buy them.
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
The scent is rich and dark, very sensual. Not floral or fruity---I hate that crap. This also lasts forever. I still feel like I can smell it in the afternoon, after sweating and going about my daily routine. yes totally recommended
Robin G.
Nice scent but can become very strong very quickly, I only apply about 1 spray. Other than that I love the smell.