BY SEDU

Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Naomi H.
Newport News, VA
I have the full size and this mini! I keep the mini in my glovebox of my car or my purse for on the go fixes or nights when I stay out so I don't have to lug around my fullsize. Great for touch ups but not recommended for doing your whole head.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I *love* the Sedu flat iron. I've had one for years (the full size one) and find that it works much better than most flat irons on the market these days. It doesn't ruin my hair from excessive heat!
Katherine
I love this for travel. I mostly use it on my bangs because it takes too long to do my whole head since it's so small.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product it really great. It works well and is easy to find. The price is worth it for the product would recommend.
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!