Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersSedu
Revolution Tourmaline Styling Iron 15 inch

Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Styling Iron 1.5 inch

by Sedu

NEW! Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron with 1.5 inch plates has all the features of the highly acclaimed Sedu Revolution with 1 inch plates, now with larger plates. The 1.5 inch tourmaline ceramic plates is perfect for longer, thicker hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Styling Iron 1.5 inch!
Noemi T.
Fort Worth
I have been a loyal customer of this straight Er for 10 years! It has a great life span and works so well. It comes in different sizes and can get my thick long wavy hair sleek and straight in 30 min or less. I will defiantly keep buying this brand
Alisa B.
I’ve had 2 of these, they work so well, with adjustable heat, goes up to 450 for when I do keratin treatments. I really like how the plates don’t pull hair and you can set it lower or higher depending on your needs. I also use it to straighten my extensions. I recommend!
Grace R.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a straightener. It is TOTALLY 100% worth the money. I can do my whole head perfectly pun straight in 15 minutes and it stays. It looks silky smooth and it comes out perfect
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I wish I would have gotten a smaller plate size because I have really long hair, but really short and silly baby hairs surrounding my face. I have troubles getting them with this big of an iron. But that's the least of my problems since this iron performs in all aspects. It is effective, heats quickly, looks expensive, feels expensive, leave hair straight and silky. It's a win from me dawg
Jessica L.
Jersey City, NJ
This flat iron works fine, but it’s not super impressive. I bought it from Marshalls a long time ago and only used it a couple of times because it didn’t straighten my hair as perfectly as I would’ve liked it to.
Jaibella M.
Sugar Land, TX
I've had this straightener for 4-5 years and its easily one of my favorites! The swivel end is really convenient when you're straightening the back of your head or going at weird angles. I've noticed my hair frequently gets stuck/ ripped by other high end straighteners but that has never been a problem with the Sedu. Can't recommend it enough.
Jackie B.
Burbank
A solid flat iron that has high heat settings and is still going strong after several years. Plates still glide smoothly and I’ve had no damage with this. I love the wider plates too.
Shelly C.
I have had this hair iron for more years than I can even keep track of, I use it every single day, and it still works wonderfully. To this day, it is the best iron that I or anyone that I know has ever had and it does everything I need it to do and more! Buy this!
Kara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this, has lasted me for YEARS and love the dual volatage for traveling. the cord is also long for easy usage
Ali B.
Mckeesport, PA
This is my second one in fifteen years. They last forever and work great every time! I even have the mini travel size one too. It’s really old but it still does ok, especially for being so small!❤️

Looking for your answer?