Hair CareHair ProductsSedu
Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1" - Black

Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1" - Black

by Sedu

Is this a good product? What does it come with if so?
What do you guys think about this flat iron?
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1" - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Theresa B.
Apex, NC
i almost never straighten my hair so my sedu will probably lash forever! it makes my hair so freaking straight it's unbelievable!! it actually stays straight for longer, which is difficult to do with my curly frizzy hair! i definitely reccomend!
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Most amazing and worth the cost for a straightener used daily. It not only does the job but doesn't damage my hair and has different settings depending on the need. Love this and wish I invested in this before trying less expensive brands!
Courtney B.
The BEST styling iron I have ever used! I have had this iron for 8+ years and it still works flawlessly. It can straighten my hair in seconds, or (my favorite) be used to curl/wave hair in a beautiful, frizz-free way. I used it daily! Will never switch from Sedu.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Sedu products. This styling iron is one of the best out there. It does a great job straightening my hair. This is one of the only flat irons that actually works in putting a curl in my hair. Easy to use - superior quality. You won't regret this purchase
Laynet P.
This is definitely the best iron I have ever used, it leaves my hair smooth and I don't take as long ironing it as I did with other brands. However mine stopped working after a year and I have other irons from over 4 years ago that still work. It was replaced by the warranty but if the replacement breaks after the warranty in the original iron ends they will not replace it. I definitely don't like that and because of that if it breaks I won't buy it again.
Deana G.
Killeen
Hands down the BEST straightener that I have ever used. I have super frizzy/curly hair and this straightener leaves my hair looking so smooth and silky. I have been using this brand for years and will never use anything different. Before I got this one I had a CHI and it was awful. It ripped my hair and didn't get it straight. I never have to worry about frizzy hair when I use this product.
Lilah W.
I have had my Sedu flat iron for more than five years and it still works beautifully. It heats up quickly and cuts down styling time because it works with one pass. The plates glide through my hair and don't fry the ends. I have never had a problem with it, but if it ever breaks, I will quickly buy another one!
Elizabeth S.
Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1" - Black uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Just bought this after doing a ton of research. I have pretty thick hair that's past my shoulders so was debating 1 or 1.5 inch but did the 1 inch after watching some YouTube video tutorials. This takes a little getting used to for "curling" but if you start at top of head and turn the straightener away from your face and keep turning it until you hit the ends of your hair it works - just make sure you use smaller pieces or the waves won't hold. Mine gets VERY hot (which I love) so be careful. I feel like you have to keep it moving so you don't burn your hair off. But if it's not super hot it won't work on my hair! I don't use this for straightening - solely for textured waves!
COLLEEN D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I LOVE this flat iron. I've had this for years and haven't had any problems with it. My hair is smooth and shiny after using this. Out of all the flat irons I've tried in the past this one works the best and doesn't damage my hair.
Sandra A.
Love this iron!! Previously had the Chi but it stopped working after 2 yrs... I had this one for 4 yrs and still works like new! Love how it glides on and doesn't pull my hair. Leave my hair pencil straight love it, by far the best flat iron out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...