Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1" - Black

BY SEDU

Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1" - Black
Cecily T.
mckeesport
I had been using a Chi for years and I got this one for Christmas. I personally think it’s much better. This is the only straightener I use now. I like that I can curl my hair with it or straighten it and it gets really hot. I would make sure to use a heat protectant but other than that it’s a really great straightener
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
I own this in the pink color. My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school had been using it and it worked great on my thick curly hair in making it straight. After a couple of years, one of the plates stopped heating up so I had to replace it. I fear now that the plates aren’t getting as hot as they used to so it may be time to replace again. Overall, I would buy this again. It gets up to 450 degrees very quickly.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I have thick, coarse and frizzy hair. I heat style it pretty much every day and can't be bothered with a hairstyle that is high maintenance, so I prefer to straighten it. On busy mornings, this Sedu styling iron is so quick, easy and efficient. I'm able to quickly straighten my medium length hair in about 5 - 7 minutes, and it always looks shiny and amazing. I love this hair tool.
Katie W.
Longview, WA
One of the best flat irons i have ever owned. I have had mine for about 4 years. And it is still an amazing iron. As a stylist we always want the best. It works for every hair type and with temperature control it's up to you where you want the heat. This iron Leaves hair smooth silky and a soft. Also gives the hair amazing curls!!
Trish M.
This has been my only straightener for years now, I absolutely love it. It is able to get my thick curly hair bone straight without having any damage(thanks to heat protection sprays as well). Thanks to the Tourmaline, it helps to smooth my hair while it straightens which helps my hair stay soft once my look is complete. I love that this flat iron heats up so fast(I think it only takes at most 30 seconds for it to get to your desired heat, it may actually be even less than that). This is my trusted flat iron, I've used it many times and it is still good as new with no damages on it which is almost unheard of for me since after years of usage I'd always see wear and tear on my flat irons. If you're willing to spend a pretty penny for a flat iron, this one is definitely worth it.
Kerry S.
Staten Island, NY
I have been buying this haircare brand for years and it NEVER disappoints. This is the second straightener that I've bought through Folica and I love how quickly it heats and has an automatic shut off. Comes with a protective mat that sometimes isn't very protective (RIP unburn duvet cover). I have thick curly hair so I need something powerful after my hair is blown straight and this does the trick. Would absolutely recommend.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I'd die for this straightener bc that's how loyal it's been to me. I discovered this years ago when I got my hair done at a jcpenny salon and the hair stylist used this specific one on my hair. It left my hair feeling silky, shiny, bouncy, and gorgeous. I ended up purchasing the straightener then and there that day and have not once regretted it! It's a great investment
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have been using the same brand for over 8 years. I am on my second one because my sister and I sued the same one everyday for 4 years so it got a little wear on it. Would 100% recommend to others. My hair straightened in minutes and stayed flat all day. My hair was also very healthy despite straightening 4-5 times a week.
Chelsie L.
Absolutely love this straightener. Works great, my hair feels silky & soft after I use it, everytime. Gets my hair so straight so fast & I can use it to curl my hair also. I've never used a better straightener, I've had 2 of these & they've both lasted at least 3-4 years each. Probably the only brand of heated hair tools that I will buy. So reliable.
Amanda P.
Calcutta, OH
This is my favorite brand of hair straightener. This works so well when I want to straighten my thick curly hair. It works out so well when you want to curl your hair with the straightener as well. I like the adjustable heat too so when I'm putting some curl in my daughters fine semi wavy hair it doesn't have to be up as high.