Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersSedu
Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer - Black

Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer - Black

by Sedu

While our hairstyling habits aren't likely to change anytime soon, we're more than ready to overhaul the tools we use. This ionic blow dryer is nothing short of revolutionary. As compact as it is powerful, it packs up to 2,000 watts and dries and styles hair in a flash. Tourmaline ionic technology works to tame frizz and static for a smooth, glossy finish. It boasts six heat and speed settings, plus a cool shot button. And because this dryer is so lightweight, our arms don't feel like we just di

how many minutes does it take to dry hair?
How many speed settings does this hair dryer have? I need something with more than 2 settings of speed. Also, does it have dual voltage options to use in Europe? Thank you Liz
Will it dry my hair in under give minutes? My hair is to my middle back.
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer - Black!
Product Highlights
I have for the salon and at home. It's light weight and super powerful. Great for travel use as well! All time favorite dryer, I recommend it for everyone! I love the cool setting on it as well, the cool shot helps to add some volume to your hair and adds shine! in reviews
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased about a decade ago. At the time it was the best hairdryer on the market. Fairly compact, but pretty heavy and definitely very hot even with the temperature controls and cool shot button. The back of the hairdryer with the filter was constantly falling off, which was very annoying. It lasted forever, but when it finally did break it literally exploded. The motor came right out and caught part of my hair in it. There was a black mess everywhere. I wouldn’t buy this hairdryer today. If you want the best you need [product:harry-josh-pro-hair-dryer-2000-mint-green,-black].
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is an awesome hair dryer. It’s very effective. I love it. I would highly recommend it.
Iza F.
Del Valle, TX
Before this I had never owned a brand name blow dryer and it makes a huge difference! Can’t be without it now. So fast and leaves my hair very soft.
Gisselle G.
Spring Hill, FL
Good hair dryer is a bit pricey but lasts many years. I like it it dries my hair fast and leaving my hair shiny.
Alyssa G.
Sterling, VA
This is the best blow dryer ever. It cuts the drying time in half. My hair is wavy and frizzy but because of how powerful and fast this works, I’m able to blow dry it straight and have it last throughout the day. It’s pricey but it has lasted me over a few years already.
Kristen F.
Watertown, MA
A bit heavy but more compact than a traditional blow dryer. I've had mine for a bit over five years now, I'd say, and it's still going strong. Dries hair quickly, does get fairly hot. The nozzles can stick pretty bad though, so if you need to change out nozzles while it is in use, it's pretty difficult and the nozzel is quite warm/hot to the touch. Other than that, no real complaints!
brittni J.
Frisco, TX
For the price I don't think it's that AMAZING... it does get extremely hot but I don't find that it drys my hair any faster then my Connor $20 blowdryer. The one cool feature is that the icon button in the front truly does take the frizz out! Somehow your hair doesn't blow wildly and it helps cool your hair.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
Lightweight and easy to work with. Dries hair fast and hair doesn't look fried afterwards. Mine has held up a long time too. Great quality worth the price
Kaitlan A.
1,270 reviews
I LOVE this blow dryer. It has lasted me YEARS and I still haven't had to replace it. It smooths out my hair better than many other dryers I have tried in the past. You can find great deals online for it as well.
Duygu C.
Islip Terrace, NY
Great for drying your hair in a short amount of time. A little pricey but well worth it.