Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer - Black uploaded by Patti B.

BY SEDU #92 in Hair Dryers

While our hairstyling habits aren't likely to change anytime soon, we're more than ready to overhaul the tools we use. This ionic blow dryer is nothing short of revolutionary. As compact as it is powerful, it packs up to 2,000 watts and dries and styles hair in a flash. Tourmaline ionic technology works to tame frizz and static for a smooth, glossy finish. It boasts six heat and speed settings, plus a cool shot button. And because this dryer is so lightweight, our arms don't feel like we just di see more...

Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve got to say I’ve been using this hair dryer for years right now!!! I’ve moved to this new house for only five years and before I even moved I had this hair dryer . This hair dryer didn’t cost much I think I got it for about 10$ !! I grew up with not much and this meant a lot to me ! The only problem I have is that is weird I just want it alittle more bigger because it takes a while for thicker longer hair to dry !! But other than that I love it!
Cheryl H.
Mequon
I have had this dryer for quite a while so I would say it holds up quite well.  Drys my thick curly hair quickly  with minimal frizz.  Have had no mechanical issues at all with this dryer.  It was well worth the money spent and I would buy it againif it ever broke.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Boyyy what an investment this was, but I bought it maybe four years ago, probably longer than that! Still works great and dries my hair in seconds! I have short hair so that might be why... but still I have had others that can’t even do that
Shelly B.
This is an overpriced piece of crap. It had a 2 year warranty. It died, I saved the box and receipt, sent it back under warranty. Cost me $25 to ship. Guess what? It came back and no one ever picked up their phone, answered my tweets or emails. Total waste of money😡
Tabitha C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the dryer i currently use. I’ve had it for about 8 years and it performs like brand new. It’s compact size and collapsible feature makes it great for traveling and the placenta of the buttons are perfect so you don’t accidentally turn the dryer off mid twirl.
Kristen D.
Washington, DC
Great dryer, I used this for about 4 years before upgrading to the Dyson. Good quality of device and great results with my hair. It’s a little smaller than most hair dryers, so relatively convenient to pack for travel.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for a good styling tool
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I've had the blow dryer for a while, it's amazing. The cord on this is so long I feel like I can blow dry my hair in the next room! Also the first few times i used it it literally blew everything off my counter, its that strong. I paid a lot for this but hope it last a very long time, so far I'm very happy with it. I would highly recommend it.
Pamela C.
I have long curly frizzy hair and this hair dryer is the best! It's compact, same weight as any other dryer however it's much easy to use compared to the longer hair dryers.  It gets hot so you need to be careful not to aim directly at your scalp or if you have thin hair, there are two settings so you definitely want to user the warmer one. I've had the same dryer now for over 2 years and it's still going strong. Very reliable brand and I have yet to find another hair dryer that works this great.  You will love it!
Kristina S.
I LOVE this hair dryer. I have long hair and it takes me forever to blow dry my hair. First of all it is super light weight! Love the heat and the flow control settings and perfect big COOL button. Of course it has the ION on and off, which is always a must to create silky but yet voluminous hair! It is very durable! and the back is easy to clean. Love that is has a nice long chord and it never gets tangled. Love it! Best one i have ever owned!
Cameron r.
Will it dry my hair in under give minutes? My hair is to my middle back.
How many speed settings does this hair dryer have? I need something with more than 2 settings of speed. Also, does it have dual voltage options to use in Europe? Thank you Liz
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
how many minutes those it take to dry hair