Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersSedu
Revolution Pro Ionic Dual Voltage Travel Dryer

Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Dual Voltage Travel Dryer

by Sedu

SeduRevolution Travel HairdryerDetailsSedu Revolution Pro Ionic Dual Voltage Travel Dryer delivers the power of a professional dryer in a compact size for fast drying and frizz-free results wherever you go. Designer About Sedu: Working with professional hair stylists and a team of scientists, Sedu introduced a line of technologically advanced, high-grade styling tools in 2004. The Sedu collection of flat irons, styling irons, curling irons, and blow dryers have earned cult status with those who are serious about chic hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Pro Ionic Dual Voltage Travel Dryer!
Product Highlights
This is the most amazing hair dryer I've ever used. Unfortunately the day after I purchased it, I was given another travel hair dryer so I had to return this extravagant purchase. I am desperately waiting for one of my dryers to die so I can replace it with this brand. I never even knew it could make a difference until I tried this one. So much softer and shinier as well as better frizz control. Totally worth the splurge!in reviews
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Penny C.
Palm Bay
I got on a kit I can say my first one stop working as soon as I plug it in they did send me a new one I turned it on it works and it’s light Wait easy to carry
kathygiese G.
Richmond, VA
Love this brand and the size of this guy. I would use again. They have a good hair straightener too
Aja M.
It gets the job done but it’s not the blowout that I’m looking for when I blowout my natural hair
Quincey K.
Northfield, MN
I LOVE all of the different settings on this and it was not damaging to my hair! It’s also lasted 2 years. I use it at least 3x a month. It fits in my suitcase easily
Jaimy B.
I absolutely swear by this blow dryer. It was a gift and I instantly fell in love with it. The dryer is very strong, so it cuts down drying time. It also does not damage your hair as badly as other blow dryers. It also softens, defrizzes, and adds a shine to your hair. It’s also so well made that you can use it for years. I got mine about six years ago and it still works like it’s new!
Michelle G.
Great product. Has lots of power for such a small hair dryer. I loved my sedu flat iron so decided to give this a try and it didn’t disappoint.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I love my travel size Sedu hairdryer. It’s so small yet so powerful. I also think it leaves my hair less frizzy and more manageable. I love that it has the cool setting not just a “cool blast” like my previous hair dryers. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer C.
new york, ny
Broke after just a few uses!  Unfortunately, this product just couldn't hold up with my travel.  I really loved the size and power it offered, so when it died on my in a hotel room in the Philippines I was super sad!
Jennifer B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've owned it for about 6 years now and it's still working great. I use it a few times a week. Dries out my long, thick hair in about 10 to 15 minutes.

Looking for your answer?