Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersSedu
Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer

Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer

by Sedu

The Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer is the latest breakthrough in Hair Dryer Technology. It has all the power of a professional dryer but the dryer itself weighs less than 1lb, making it one of the lightest weight salon dry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer!
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer uploaded by "€ster" M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Esse secador è maravilhoso, mesmo o meu cabelo sendo cachetado, ele deixa super jogado e sem perder já meus cachos. E também è ótimo para usar ele liso. Vale muito a pena . Quem comprar vai amar. Eu uso toda semana :)
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This blow dryer is great. Very lightweight and dies wonders for my hair. The heat is just right and I'm able to get my hair dry fast and it's always left looking great. Great price for the product.
Catherine B.
I loved this hair dryer so much but it broke within a year and they are so expensive I didn’t want to replace it. I wish it had lasted longer but because it did not I will not be purchasing another one.
Randi P.
Columbus, MS
I no longer own this hair dryer. Unfortunately, it died. I did like it while I had it.
Amber D.
Doraville, GA
Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer is a good hair dryer. It heats up well and has all the settings you could need for drying hair. ITs good for anything from straight to curly, but I wouldn't call it the best for super curly hair. IT also broke after two years.
Maureen C.
Newport News
Purchased at: ULTA
Lightweight, powerful and not very loud which is great. Everything I love about a hair dryer. However, it burned out in a year. Not very reliable.
Jena A.
Elkhorn
I spent many days, maybe even weeks researching the best hairdryer.  Even though my hair is shoulder length, it is very thick.  So my goal was to find a hairdryer that could dry my hair faster and that was lightweight (since it usually does take a long time to dry my hair).  The Sedu hairdryer cost me about $150, and overall it is a nice hair dryer.  It is light weight, but I'm not sure that it dries my hair any faster than a traditional hairdryer.  It has a button that you can select to have "Ions On" or "Off"  Have used the hairdryer on both settings, and don't notice any difference.  When/if this hairdryer dies, I probably will branch out and try a different brand.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for a good styling tool
Juliet M.
Th absolute best blowdryer ever!! I’ve been using this dryer for about 6 years now as a stylist, it is the most light weight blow dryer you can find with the temperature!!
Marlene H.
Absolutely love this hair dryer. It's so lightweight and easy to use it also keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy. Definitely a great buy!

Looking for your answer?