BY SEDU

Sedu Sedu Diamond Iron DetailsIndulge yourself with Sedu's newest innovation featuring universal voltage capability, Diamond technology and Auto-Shut Off. Create smooth, sleek and versatile styling while using this sophisticated ergonomic styling Iron. A must-have in your styling collection for the ultimate jetsetter. Diamond Technology enhances plate durability that maximizes the longevity of the iron. Universal Voltage allows for the perfect travel companion worldwide (Plug adapter necessary). True Ceramic Tourmaline reduces frizz and seals the cuticle resulting in healthier, smoother and shinier hair. Lightweight and ergonomically designed body for added control and ease while styling. Adjustable digital temperature control (six settings) with quick heat up time. Temperature reaches up to 450°F. Unique ultra-smooth polished plates for unbeatable shine and superior styling results. Unique curved edge plate system for versatile styling options: straight, curly, flips. Two-year manufacturer's warranty. Designer About Sedu: Working with professional hair stylists and a team of scientists, Sedu introduced a line of technologically advanced, high-grade styling tools in 2004. The Sedu collection of flat irons, styling irons, curling irons, and blow dryers have earned cult status with those who are serious about chic hair. see more...

Dana H.
Ramona, CA
This iron was great for a little while however after a few months it started to give off sounds like there were shorts in the wires. I stopped using it and bought another one because I really did like it, but then the same thing happened! Never again!!
Jay L.
dallas
This is my favorite straighter. I also use it to curl. It’s so perfect. It flashes blue whenever it is ready. It is red whenever it is not ready. It makes my hair soft and silky without over drying it. It leaves it very flawless for days after using. No need to retouch up.
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
This is my absolute favorite flat iron. I’ve had mine for 3yrs now and it still works wonderfully. You only need to pass through your hair one time and you’re done! Mind you I have thick and coarse hair.
Carter L.
I've had this straightener for about 4 years now. I have long medium thick hair. For the most part it is naturally straight. I bought it online, and I can't complain about it because it gets the job done. I use it everyday, but when its time is up I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.
Jasmine C.
Torrance
I use this straightener every day. I’ve had it for about 3 years and it hasn’t failed me yet. There are multiple settings for temperature, so you can adjust it in a way that best suits your hair type.
Carla A.
Ann Arbor
Awesome flat iron. I have had a sedu flat iron for years and I’ve never had any problems with it. I have curly hair and this flat iron always gets my hair straight. This is the only brand of flatirons I’ll use.
Alejandra A.
I absolutely love it. I use to be cheap and by any flat iron under $40 and they lasted less than a year each. I then upgraded to a Chi, which was good but also lasted less than a year. I then looked online and decided to purchase this one. First of all, I love that it came it a good box, I still have it and that is where I place it afterwards. The straightener heats up in seconds! Absolutely amazing. Leaves my hear soft and looks shiny after using it. I've had it for over 2 years, I think maybe even 3.
leeeners21 S.
I loved this straightener and would buy it again in a heartbeat if I found a good deal. I had been using Chi for years before I found this. It made my hair so silky smooth in minutes. I went back to Chi because I found a good price, but it’s not the same!
Abby L.
Norman, OK
The. Best. Flat. Iron. Money. Can. Buy. If your hair is kinky, curly, frizzy and untamable you've got to seek this guy out. It gets hotter than most other flat irons I've used and something about the plates keeps my hair smoother than other flat irons.
Kim D.
I've had this straightener for 6+ years. And it's still working good. The plates are not your normal ceramic plate. When you get one piece of hair it makes it so silky and adds a shine to it, it's amazing. I just wish I had a wider plate since I have really long thick hair it takes forever.