Sedu Revolution Diamond 1-Inch Styling Iron

by Sedu

Sedu Sedu Diamond Iron DetailsIndulge yourself with Sedu's newest innovation featuring universal voltage capability, Diamond technology and Auto-Shut Off. Create smooth, sleek and versatile styling while using this sophisticated ergonomic styling Iron. A must-have in your styling collection for the ultimate jetsetter. Diamond Technology enhances plate durability that maximizes the longevity of the iron. Universal Voltage allows for the perfect travel companion worldwide (Plug adapter necessary). True Ceramic Tourmaline reduces frizz and seals the cuticle resulting in healthier, smoother and shinier hair. Lightweight and ergonomically designed body for added control and ease while styling. Adjustable digital temperature control (six settings) with quick heat up time. Temperature reaches up to 450°F. Unique ultra-smooth polished plates for unbeatable shine and superior styling results. Unique curved edge plate system for versatile styling options: straight, curly, flips. Two-year manufacturer's warranty. Designer About Sedu: Working with professional hair stylists and a team of scientists, Sedu introduced a line of technologically advanced, high-grade styling tools in 2004. The Sedu collection of flat irons, styling irons, curling irons, and blow dryers have earned cult status with those who are serious about chic hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Diamond 1-Inch Styling Iron!
Kayla C.
Yeadon, PA
I’ve had this flat iron for about 5 years, and I love it. I don’t really style my own hair much anymore, but I pulled it out a few months ago and it still heats up quickly and gets my kinky hair straight with no more than two passes. I definitely recommend.
Erika N.
Newton Falls , OH
Had this for several years before I dropped it and it quit working. Love how well it worked and straightened my hair. Didn’t pull at all and left my hair straight and shiny.
Bree B.
Raleigh, NC
I haven’t found a better straightener than this one. I’ve had mine for years and it’s still amazing. It can straighten my curls with one pass through.
Randi Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I have had my hair straightener for about 7 years now. I love Sedu, I wouldn’t shop any other brand for a styling iron. I have extremely curly hair and this leaves my hair straight, shiny, and smooth. It also doesn’t leave any burnt smell, which is not something you want.
Trin S.
I think it works really good. It a really good product it lags for a really long time
Nicole R.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve had my Sedu for almost 8 years now, and it still works amazingly well. This was a gift from my mom and I thank her all the time for investing in such a quality product for me that stands the rest of time.
Jackie A.
I’ve been a Sedu customer for years and I’ve always loved all their hair tools. I use this straightening iron almost everyday and I love it’s heat setting adjustments and how my hair gets easily styled. It doesn’t damage my hair as well.
Gina P.
Swedesboro, NJ
This is [email protected] to. Use the for myself every day, and also for my clients. I love the straightener, and they last forever. Def worth the price !
Carol J.
Athens, GA
I was hesitant about the price of this product but it's worth it! I have fine hair but the humidity here is awful so this iron helps keep my hair straight. I use the lower heat setting for my hair type. I don't have to do more than one pass so less damage! I have not seen any smoke come from my hair and hair product does not build up on the plates. Love it!
Sanjana S.
I've had mine for years. Bought the same one again I will never switch to anything else takes no time at all! Is so magical!

Looking for your answer?