Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsSedu
Revolution Clipless Curling Iron (25 mm)

Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron (25 mm)

by Sedu

Does this make curling hair easier than with a regular curling iron?
Its these a good curling iron
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron (25 mm)!
Awide S.
I have had this curling wand for many years. It gets super hot, adds shine to the curls
Kelley W.
San Diego, CA
The Wands are so much easier to use. Great for long thick hair. Can curl my hair in about 15 minutes
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I got this from Birchbox and it's the best curling wand. I don't know why, but it has some magic powers that make your curls last longer than any other wand.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Love this curling wand!! I've had it for years and still works perfectly. My curls last forever with this wand and I don't even apply hairspray (and I live in Miami). I've always gotten loads of compliments on my curls and always recommend this product. Easier to use than a regular curling iron because it is clipless. I suggest that beginners use the glove that comes with it to prevent burning yourself.
Victoria H.
1.) Be sure to use the glove or you will for sure burn yourself. 2.) I don't style my hair very often so the slight curl this provides works for me. I don't know how this tool would be for people looking for extremely full curls.
Jessica H.
I have one of these some where but can't find it lol but I do love it does the job guick and doesn't pull ur hair out.
Naomi H.
Newport News, VA
You have to be familiar with using a curling WAND, I struggled at first to get the hang of it. As far as curling, I've used it on my mixed hair and all types of my friends hair and it curls beautifully. Make sure you get the right size though! I got a 25 mm which is a little too big for my shoulder length hair giving me more of beachy waves, but I plan on buying the smaller one too. Folica has great sales on sedu products!
Breanna S.
Always been a huge fan of this brand! They also make my favorite hair straightener. Gets very hot and does the job! This is a quality curling iron that has lasted me years!
Daniella B.
1,384 reviews
This is a really good product! It works very well and I swear by this very much!! I wouldn’t improve anything about this because I think it’s perfect the way it is. ♥️♥️♥️ I would buy this all the time if I run out. I’m so so happy to give a review on something I love using. Thank you!! I hope I helped someone out there. ♥️😊🙏
Jackie A.
I’ve always been a fan of any Sedu hair tool products and I’ve used them for years. I love this curling iron, it heats up fast and creates bouncy soft curls. I do need a hand cover as it gets pretty hot and it keeps my hand from getting burned since it’s clipless.