Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsSedu
Revolution Clipless Curling Iron, 19mm

Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron, 19mm

by Sedu

The Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron creates long lasting curls and voluminous waves that are frizz-free, shiny and long lasting. This professional curling iron is made with Sedu patented polishing process to create an ultra smooth barrel which results in smooth curls. The clip less barrel is the curling tool salon professionals use to create curls without creases. It has adjustable temperature control up to 350F safely curl all types of hair and also features auto-shut off.

Is this a good product?
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron, 19mm!
How would you rate this product?
Maria F.
It's a good curling iron. It leaves my hair with great body and curls. Getting used to the clips less and the glove took a while and some burns, but I got the hang of it.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
I have this one and the classic wand from nume. I enjoy using their wands for many reasons. I honestly think it holds better than other wands. I was satisfied with my purchase. I think everyone should have try it atleast once
Autumn B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Best curling iron I've used. I love the heat protectant glove. Makes me feel safe when doing my hair.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This curling iron is nice, I have burned myself several times with this however that's because I never use the protective glove lol. Really it does make beautiful styles.
Lauryn V.
Roswell, NM
Super easy to use super easy to travel with and super fast. I have wavy hair and it always does the trick and I'm always satisfied. I don't do my hair often but when I do I use this sucker
Heather H.
Elkton, MD
I had to have this curling wand, despite the $200 price tag. I think it's a great curling wand, it heats up very quickly and evenly. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the glove (that you're supposed to use so that you don't burn your hand) is very rough and causes your hair to stick to it and makes it hard to get your hair into a small section for curling. Other than that, it's great!! And expensive!!
ashley B.
This curling iron hold curl in my hair better than any other. With this the curls last all day. Takes some getting use to and the glove is a must when using.
Kaitlan A.
1,270 reviews
Love everything from Sedu I have ever tried! Such amazing quality and makes my hair so unbelievably smooth!!! A little expensive but it will last you for such a long time! I love this curling iron so much.
April O.
Not a fan of clipless curling irons but this one was okay. I still don't feel like it's a tool for me though. Price point is okay but maybe I just need more practice.
Yolanda P.
I love my Sedu clipless curling iron. It's tricky at to use this at first but you get a quick You Tube tutorial and I was set. It is expensive but worth every penny. The gloves helps a lot and when with curly hair it really gives it beautiful defined curls. This product I would recommend it to anyone.