Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron, 19mm uploaded by Krissi B.

BY SEDU

The Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron creates long lasting curls and voluminous waves that are frizz-free, shiny and long lasting. This professional curling iron is made with Sedu patented polishing process to create an ultra smooth barrel which results in smooth curls. The clip less barrel is the curling tool salon professionals use to create curls without creases. It has adjustable temperature control up to 350F safely curl all types of hair and also features auto-shut off. see more...

Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely AMAZING tool. Word of advice, USE THE GLOVE. This thing gets HOT and it’ll burn your Fingers very quickly. But this tool makes curling your hair beautifully so easy. You don’t have to hold your hair there for more than 2-3 Seconds and you’ve got a perfect curl
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only clip-less curling iron I have ever owned but it is definitely my favorite. There was a learning curve in the beginning but now I am a pro. I love the look that this gives my hair.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
After feeling for nearly two years that I’d love to do more with my hair than blow it out straight (and even with that, I’d sometimes get puff; thanks humidity), I became committed to learning how to do those cute beachy waves and loose curls I covet. I even set a New Year’s goal to make this happen. So when I asked a local friend — who always has crush-worthy hair — how she did it, she replied with the Bio Ionic Style Winder. I instantly purchased. A few of you along with some friends have asked me about my ‘do lately so I had to share this find. It’s a good one. The glove comes in sooo handy. I never burn my hand or my fingers.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to have this curling wand, despite the $200 price tag. I think it's a great curling wand, it heats up very quickly and evenly. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the glove (that you're supposed to use so that you don't burn your hand) is very rough and causes your hair to stick to it and makes it hard to get your hair into a small section for curling. Other than that, it's great!! And expensive!!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently tried this at a friend's house and I loved it. I am thinking about buying one so I can have it in my beauty routine. My hair is thick and curly and I love it. It works perfectly! It is a good price for wh value. I will be purchasing it for sure in the near future. Influenster
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything from Sedu I have ever tried! Such amazing quality and makes my hair so unbelievably smooth!!! A little expensive but it will last you for such a long time! I love this curling iron so much.
Sarah P.
I really love this brand. I own their hair straightener as well. I also love the wand (no clip) because it doesn't pull on my hair. The one thing I wish I'd done differently is order a bigger barrel. Overall I would recommend this product and I definitely recommend the brand!
Claudia Z.
this gives u a volume curl and if u sleep in it then it doesn't stay in very well i would recommend this because it gives great curls that i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee and enjoy so i will use this again and i have no cons other than that
Lauryn V.
Roswell, NM
Super easy to use super easy to travel with and super fast. I have wavy hair and it always does the trick and I'm always satisfied. I don't do my hair often but when I do I use this sucker
Sara L.
Fresno, CA
This wand is so great for curling your hair, not only is it so efficient but it's so easy to use. I really enjoy using this cause it gets the job done so quickly, great for when you are in a hurry cause it heats up fast !
cami s.