Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron, 19mm uploaded by Krissi B.

BY SEDU

The Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron creates long lasting curls and voluminous waves that are frizz-free, shiny and long lasting. This professional curling iron is made with Sedu patented polishing process to create an ultra smooth barrel which results in smooth curls. The clip less barrel is the curling tool salon professionals use to create curls without creases. It has adjustable temperature control up to 350F safely curl all types of hair and also features auto-shut off. see more...

Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I am so glad I bought this curling iron. It is easy to use and comes with a glove so you don’t burn your hand. I have very fine hair and it doesn’t like to stay curled. When I use this iron my hair stairs curled all day and it doesn’t take long to curl my entire head with it.
Olivia M.
Huntingdon, PA
This is a great curling iron! It makes nice soft curls and beats up very fast. The only down side is, if you use hairspray while curling, the residue builds up on the curling iron and will cause your hair to stick to it and not come off the iron.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Absolutely AMAZING tool. Word of advice, USE THE GLOVE. This thing gets HOT and it’ll burn your Fingers very quickly. But this tool makes curling your hair beautifully so easy. You don’t have to hold your hair there for more than 2-3 Seconds and you’ve got a perfect curl
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
This is the only clip-less curling iron I have ever owned but it is definitely my favorite. There was a learning curve in the beginning but now I am a pro. I love the look that this gives my hair.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I had to have this curling wand, despite the $200 price tag. I think it's a great curling wand, it heats up very quickly and evenly. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the glove (that you're supposed to use so that you don't burn your hand) is very rough and causes your hair to stick to it and makes it hard to get your hair into a small section for curling. Other than that, it's great!! And expensive!!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently tried this at a friend's house and I loved it. I am thinking about buying one so I can have it in my beauty routine. My hair is thick and curly and I love it. It works perfectly! It is a good price for wh value. I will be purchasing it for sure in the near future. Influenster
Kaitlan A.
Love everything from Sedu I have ever tried! Such amazing quality and makes my hair so unbelievably smooth!!! A little expensive but it will last you for such a long time! I love this curling iron so much.
Sarah P.
I really love this brand. I own their hair straightener as well. I also love the wand (no clip) because it doesn't pull on my hair. The one thing I wish I'd done differently is order a bigger barrel. Overall I would recommend this product and I definitely recommend the brand!
Claudia Z.
this gives u a volume curl and if u sleep in it then it doesn't stay in very well i would recommend this because it gives great curls that i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee and enjoy so i will use this again and i have no cons other than that
Lauryn V.
Roswell, NM
Super easy to use super easy to travel with and super fast. I have wavy hair and it always does the trick and I'm always satisfied. I don't do my hair often but when I do I use this sucker
cami s.