Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron

by Sedu

The Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron takes curling to a new level. The Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling creates long lasting curls and waves that are frizz-free, shiny and long lasting. This professional curling iron is made with Sedu patented poli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron!
Megan L.
I'm use to curling with a clamp so I have a hard time with this. The curls look more natural though. It's expensive but you can always find sales online. Sedu always makes quality products that are worth the money you spend.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Really convenient not strenuous no need for bending and twisting your wrist effortless easy to use retain heat get extremely hot gives beautiful curls.
Shaley S.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product! It heats up quickly and holds my curls all day. I was new at using a wand, but it didn't take me long to get the hang of it. It probably takes me about 15 minutes to curl my hair, which is pretty long. The wand does get REALLY hot and I've burned myself on plenty of occasions when I am in a hurry. Overall, I love this product and have no reason to switch.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,017 reviews
Love this technology. I believe this is a korean brand and purchased this from folica.com. Something in the wand makes the hair frizz free and curls last for days. My hair is straight and thick. I highly recommend.
Ashton A.
BATON ROUGE, LA
After trying a similar product on Halloween this year, I had to get one for myself. Many may disagree, but the price I paid for this product ($120) is UNHEARD of !!! I double checked at a beauty supply store near my house and was so pleasantly surprised that I did not over pay for this product... in fact I paid $30 less than most places that sell the Sedu Revolution! Outside of the price, the end result of using the clipless curling iron from Sedu is absolutely mind blowing. I love my hair. I loved it yesterday when I did it, I love it even more the next day after sleeping on the curls.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I have had this curling iron for about 7 years and could not live without it! It was pricey but I have certainly gotten good use from it!
Liz C.
Roeland Park, KS
Love this curling iron! Doesn’t damage hair and heats up so quickly. A must have curling iron!
Van D.
Springfield , VA
This gives a very long lasting curl even though my hair is thick. I have this for more than 4 yrs but it is still like brand new.
Mirta R.
Anaheim, CA
I love using the sexy clipless curling iron for curls and soft waves, it works great for a natural bouncy curl look or you can do tighter curls as well. Hold very well my hair usually last the whole day and the day after too!
Molly R.
Fairfax
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this iron, use it all the time and it holds a curl really well! I love the effortless look of the curls and how they hold so well. A lot of clipless curling irons don’t hold curls well but this one is great

Looking for your answer?