Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersSedu
Revolution 1" Black Onyx Titanium Styling Iron

Sedu Revolution 1" Black Onyx Titanium Styling Iron

by Sedu

Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Its hair styling tools have always been developed with a focus on long-term maintenance of healthy hair. Each Sedu product is designed with the professional stylist in mind and features only the essentials, striking the perfect balance between high performance and effortless results. Sedu products are known for bridging the gap between you and the professional stylist. With unparalleled technology and performance, Sedu makes it easy to achieve salon-quality results. The Sedu Revolution 1" Black Onyx Titanium Styling Iron provides unparalleled heat transfer to style even the thickest and curliest hair in a single pass - It's ideal for locking in keratin treatments. The ultra smooth titanium plates generate a massive output of negative ions, combating frizz while imparting dazzling shine. The iron's unique beveled edge plates allow for ultimate styling flexibility to create both curled and straight hairstyles with ultimate smooth glide application through the hair without any pulling. This styling iron also features an adjustable temperature control, ranging from 140oF to 450oF, to provide the optimal styling temperature for all hair types. Advanced heat recovery technology allows plates to maintain constant temperatures from root to ends, reducing damage and cutting styling time in half. Safe for use on all hair types and textures, including keratin-treated hair. The 1" beveled edge plates are ideal for straightening short to medium length styles with precision and effortlessly creating shapely curls and bombshell waves.

What is the differences between ceramic, tourmaline, and titanium flat irons? The flat iron I use is the SEDU Revolution 1” Tourmaline-Infused Ceramic Styling. What does “Tourmaline-Infused” mean? It makes my hair kind of frizzy and staticky. Would love recommendations for a good flat iron.Sedu Revolution 1" Black Onyx Titanium Styling Iron
Start your review of Sedu Revolution 1" Black Onyx Titanium Styling Iron!
Sarah F.
Arlington, VA
I have had this flat iron since 2012 and it still works like it is brand new. My hair is not easy to manage. It is course, frizzy, thick, and takes forever to style. This flat-iron cut down time and effort in my hairstyling routine, and I am forever grateful. Has different heat settings so you can care well for your hair type. I recommend this flatiron without any reservation.
Rebecca P.
Irvine, CA
I really loved this styling iron, I had it for so long before I had to buy a new one. It lasted traveling with me, moving and everyday use. My hair is fine, but thick.. and the only thing that made me buy another brand was I wanted something with an auto shut off feature. If Sedu makes one with an auto off in the future I will gladly buy from them again!
heather G.
Mayville, WI
I really love this straightener. It was a little bit more expensive then I would have liked it to be but you get what you pay for. It left my hair very smooth and not rough. It heats up very fast but dodsnt fry my hair like some of the other cheaper straightners
мιcнelle Ι.
Purchased at: ULTA
This iron just started losing its strength after 10+ years of use. It’s been super effective
Jaymee T.
Tampa
This straightener is great at achieving the straight look fast while keeping my hair healthy, soft, and shiny. It is definitely worth the price and it has lasted me for years. It leaves my hair so smooth.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This has been my favorite straightener for about 6 years. I’ve replaced it once about a year and a half ago. I swapped it out for the same exact one. I feel as if it’s not too harsh on my hair like some straighteners can be. It’s also a great straightener to curl or wave your hair with as well. I would say the only thing this straightener could use for improvement would be an automatic shut off feature. Sometimes I forget to turn my straightener off, I come home from work eight hours later and it’s still on...bummer!
Daniella B.
1,384 reviews
This is a really good product! It works very well and I swear by this very much!! I wouldn’t improve anything about this because I think it’s perfect the way it is. ♥️♥️♥️ I would buy this all the time if I run out. I’m so so happy to give a review on something I love using. Thank you!! I hope I helped someone out there. ♥️😊🙏
Bianca E.
Anaheim, CA
Sedu has been my favorite flattening iron so far. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny after just one swipe. The only con is that the product breaks quite easily. I’ve gone through three of these flat irons in about 3 years. They stopped heating up. I wish they didn’t break so easily.
Monica L.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using Sedu flat irons for the past several years now. They last a long time, keep the heat evenly distributed, and seem to cause less damage compared to other brands I’ve tried.
Ilyssa R.
New York
Have had this for years and is a reliable straightener. Leaves your hair soft shiny and straight!