Sedu Professional 1A½" Flat Iron

by Sedu

The Sedu Pro's patented ultra-smooth ceramic / tourmaline technology safely straightens your hair leaving it shiny and smooth.

Has any other owners had the spring in the handle break/bend slightly? Mine began clicking due to this the other day and now the heating plates don’t press firmly on my hair, it’s like there’s a centimeter gap.
Start your review of Sedu Professional 1A½" Flat Iron!
Baltimore, MD
This was a really good flat iron. It was the first Sedu I ever owned. And I continued to purchase them after. I feel like it’s better for long hair because of the width of the iron. It’s not as versatile as smaller irons.
I won’t buy any other iron. This is my absolute favorite one. I got it years ago and haven’t liked any others as much since. This one is so good it works on all my friends. I have soft thin hair so this doesn’t make it too flat or feel greasy. I absolutely love this one. It also works super fast.
San Diego, CA
Hands down the best straightener I’ve ever used! I have very thick, frizzy, curly hair. I can get my hair straight as a board with this in a matter of minutes. I don’t find my hair to catch, and the temperature settings are perfect.
Harvey, LA
Adjustable temperature, heats up fast, and very lightweight. I had this flat iron for 7 years before it died. I found a great deal for a Chi right ever, but it doesn't compare.
Shorewood, IL
I have had this straighter for over 7 years and I love it! It has never broken or needed to be replaced. It makes my hair extra shinny and straight and I would highly recommend this straighter to people who have thick hair! 10/10
Whitesboro , TX
I absolutely loved my sedu and had it for years. It was a great hair straightener! I would love to purchase sniffer in the future!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My Sedu straightener is awesome! It heats up immediately and straightens my wavy hair without burning it. Even after years of use, it's the perfect straightener.
Inverness, FL
This was the best straighter I owned and always did great and never pulled at my strands. After a year it stopped working.
Rutland, VT
I have owned and used this straightener for the last 5 years, and it's never failed me. I recently retired it for my [product:head-kandy-straightening-brush-2.0] which is far less damaging to my hair than a regular straightener. Prior to switching, my sedu has been my hairs savior!
Scranton, PA
I had this straightener for years before it kicked the bucket. I loved how thick it was so I could quickly straighten my hair since I have so much of it. I didn't like how sensitive the coil was because ia feel like it was creaking in the end. Otherwise really great iron.