Sedu Professional 1½" Flat Iron

by Sedu

Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Its hair styling tools have always been developed with a focus on long-term maintenance of healthy hair. Each Sedu product is designed with the professional stylist in mind and features only the essentials, striking the perfect balance between high performance and effortless results. Sedu products are known for bridging the gap between you and the professional stylist. With unparalleled technology and performance, Sedu makes it easy to achieve salon-quality results. Sedu Ionic ceramic professional flat iron (1.5 inch plate width) featured patented ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline plates. It straightens, smoothes and tames frizzy or rebellious hair for long-lasting results. Ultra-smooth plates ensure smooth straightening motion without pulling of hair.

• Sedu's patented ultra-smooth ceramic / tourmaline technology; • Smooth straightening motion that doesn't pull your hair and cuts your hair straightening time in half; • No damage to your hair while eliminating frizz; • Ultra lightweight with comfortable grip; • 2-year warranty if purchased from authorized seller

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Professional 1½" Flat Iron!
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I love this sooo soo so much. My last iron lasted about 5 years before needing to be replaced. High-quality brand. I would kill for a switch for voltage changing so I could take this on vacay when we leave the country. that's the only improvement because other than that it is amaaaaazing.. like beyond amazing..
Nikkeya M.
Suwanee, GA
Great flat iron for thick hair. Heats up fast and I only needed one or two passes for my thick medium length hair. Works great with hair oil. Has a swivel cord. I would repurchase.
Breanna S.
Great hair straightener. This was my first from this brand and it lasted a long time and I definitely got my use out of it. Plates never tarnish on these which I love and leaves the hair feeling great. I like their newer style (the revolution) better because it is thinner and has a curved edge which makes it easier to curl hair. I have found that Sedu is the best brand for hair straightening tools that don’t leave hair heat damaged. My curls always revert back when straightening with sedu.
Taylor Z.
JerseyCity
This is the only straightener that works on my hair! I’ve had it for years and swear by it!! All of my friends would ask me to touch up their hair with in it when we’d get ready together. 5+ stars!
Novie R.
One of the best irons out there. Hair is smooth and silky. Is an awesome product. Could be more affordable.
Tara B.
Frisco
One of the best straighteners on the market! I love the 1 1/2” iron because it doesn’t take that many passes and the heat goes high enough to get the job done the first time!
Tina H.
This is the best straightener I have ever tried. It works even better in combination with Biosilk therapy (clear product that you leave in).
Randi P.
Columbus, MS
I don’t own this flat iron anymore. I liked it until it died. I believe I had about 3 of them over the years. Finally, I decided to buy a different brand due to them dying.
Christin P.
Tucson, AZ
I liked this straightener. I felt like it didn’t damage my hair and my hair really stood up against humidity. However it was pretty pricey and broke after 2 years 😕
Becs S.
I’ve had this product for the past 8 years (literally) and it has never let me down. I like how it’s bigger than most flat irons since I have thick hair and it makes it smooth and controlled. Definitely worth it

Looking for your answer?