Sedu Professional 1½" Flat Iron

by Sedu

Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Its hair styling tools have always been developed with a focus on long-term maintenance of healthy hair. Each Sedu product is designed with the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Professional 1½" Flat Iron!
Michelle C.
Rhode Island
I have been using the sedu hair straighteners for 10+ years and these are the best straighteners!
Regan P.
Love this fat iron. Heats up super fast. I’ve had it for a couple years, and it has stayed perfect. I share it with my mom, and we have not had one problem with it!! 😍
Amelia E.
St Augustine, FL
I’ve had my Sedu hair straightener for nearly 8 years and it still has no problems or issues. I have noticed lately it does not get quite as hot as it used to so I have replaced it with another. The only reason I had to replace is because of the longevity of owning the straightener, it is an investment but It’s longevity is well worth it.
Denise M.
Forest, OH
I loved it. I use it all the time. So easy to use. Great flat iron. Would recommend. My daughters love it as much as me. Super great product.
Melanie T.
Loma Linda
I love sedu because it gets pretty hot but has a protective coating that keeps from frying your hair, you never get that “burned hair” smell. My only issue with it is that the flat iron is just so bulky. The cord easily gets tangled as I’m styling my hair, will probably have to try a different brand for my next flat iron.
Megan H.
Mckinney, TX
Love this flat iron! It's my favorite brand! Mine just recently died on me after 6 years of use. I think I paid around $60 for it. It straightens in one pass and the heat settings are adjustable. I will buy this one again.
Alana V.
San Francisco, CA
Favorite flat iron I’ve ever used. Especially like the auto shut off, the light weight, and swivel cord.
Erica Y.
Mazeppa, MN
I Have owned this hair straightener for at least five years. It is very reliable and gets too high heat very fast. I have thick and coarse hair - this smooths without an issue.
Sunny A.
Merrillville, IN
I love my sedu! I have extremely long curly thick hair. I have a lot of hair with other styles it would take really long time to straitened hair but my sedu does it in record breaking time ! I love my sedu
Jennifer L.
Great straightener can go up to 450 and turns off if not active within a hour. Paddles dont get hot on the hands and works fast.

Looking for your answer?