Sedu Professional 1½

Sedu Professional 1½" Flat Iron

BY SEDU

Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Its hair styling tools have always been developed with a focus on long-term maintenance of healthy hair. Each Sedu product is designed with the... see more...

Sedu Professional 1½
Sedu Professional 1½" Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Courtney B.
Buffalo Grove
This is my all-time favorite straightener. I have used it for years and it gets hot so quickly so it is super convenient in the morning. It doesn't fry my hair either because of the ceramic aspect of the iron. The only con is it pricey but super worth it and lasts for a very long time
Erica Y.
Mazeppa, MN
I Have owned this hair straightener for at least five years. It is very reliable and gets too high heat very fast. I have thick and coarse hair - this smooths without an issue.
Gypsy A.
I love my sedu! I have extremely long curly thick hair. I have a lot of hair with other styles it would take really long time to straitened hair but my sedu does it in record breaking time ! I love my sedu
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
I have the sedu revolution straightner. Heats up quickly and works great. It’s pretty expensive (~$200) but well worth it as i have been using it for a good 3 years now.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This is an average product. Didn’t straighten even my very fine hair. All in all there are much better options that work quicker and are less damaging.
Jennifer L.
Great straightener can go up to 450 and turns off if not active within a hour. Paddles dont get hot on the hands and works fast.
Alana V.
Favorite flat iron I’ve ever used. Especially like the auto shut off, the light weight, and swivel cord.
Michelle C.
Rhode Island
I have been using the sedu hair straighteners for 10+ years and these are the best straighteners!