Sedu ICON Styling Iron

by Sedu

Sedu has created the most technologically advanced styling iron for smooth, lustrous hair every time. Ultra lightweight with gentle ceramic heat to seal in hair's moisture, this Sedu Styler has been engineered with the latest digital temperature control f

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu ICON Styling Iron!
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
I love this flat iron. It works great. It heats up so fast. I highly recommend it.
Maggie W.
Millboro, VA
I use this product to straighten and to curl my hair. Have not noticed any heat damage from it. Absolutely satisfied with the product. I bought mine from Ross. My hair is thick and wavy.
Ana Z.
I’ve been using this hair straightener for years and it is amazing! It makes my hair pin straight and smooth. I recently changed my flat iron to a different brand and switched back to the sedu. My sister asked me if I got my hair done at a salon when I used the sedu. It’s an amazing iron and I would definitely recommend this iron!
Kortnee C.
Houston
Great with natural hair don’t forget to use heat protectant before use I only use mabye once or twice a year but it works great
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
High quality, no defects like other irons typically have. Doesn't leave hair dead or burnt. Quick heat up & quick styling.
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Love this hair straightener.  I use it after I blow dry my hair.  I spritz some heat protector before I straighten my hair.  It's light weight and very easy to use.  My hair stays straight for 2 days until my next wash.  I've had mine for 6 years now and still works great.
wilka P.
Massachusetts
Is actually good, does the job,looks nice and does not grab my hair ,although I rather the ones from Sephora I give the credit
Deeksha T.
new delhi,badarpur,street no. E fifty four, House no. one thousand six hundred sixty three A.
I fall in love with this product as the results are too good.. this product is really easy to use and handle.. I would improve this product by applying serum or setting spray with it.. I am fond to use this product repeatedly.. I would recommend it to others because I am using it personally
Abeer A.
Alsharja
مظهره المدهش ، هو الحب فرصة للمراجعة.يرجى منك اود حصوا عليه قريبا  اكس بوكس حلم العمر😍😍😍مظهره المدهش ، هو الحب فرصة للمراجعة.يرجى منك

Looking for your answer?