Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield uploaded by Kate B.Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield uploaded by Aisha H.

BY SEDU

Available with three interchangeable barrels (1”- 1 ¼,” 1 ¼,” and 1”), the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron creates endless curling capabilities, from tousled waves to elegant curls. Utilizing StyleShield™ technology, the iron maintains ultra-smooth locks by emitting consistent heat to combat frizz. As a result, the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron simplifies – and speeds up – styling time.

The Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron gives you unlimited styling options:

• For bombshell tousled waves - Use the 32mm - 25mm (1¼” - 1”) tapered barrel
  • For glamorously relaxed waves - Use the 32mm (1¼”) barrel
  • For elegantly defined curls - Use the 25mm (1”) barrel

StyleShield™ technology provides infinitely smooth surfaces that eliminate residue buildup, maintaining optimum performance throughout the lifetime of the products. Featuring a titanium core, iconic infusion and an ultra-gloss seal, the Icon tools and their advanced heating system protect strands by increasing moisture retention and sealing the hair’s cuticle, resulting in frizz-free hair.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love using this when I want to have gorgeous loose curls.it takes seconds to use this not hard at all.
T. B.
Love the interchangeable barrels on this one. Easy to carry and bring on vacation when you need options
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try
Monica P.
I love it it works amazing and it's just quick and easy. You get the two other sized as well.
Cortney W.
I like how you can change the head on it... It's fabulous.. I like the way the curls look
Ashley K.
Irving
I have a hard time using this so I’ve burnt myself a couple of times! The curls/waves look pretty though!
Esther I.
Ottawa, ON
This is easily a five star because it is a great value for the price you pay. Having three different inch sizes in one is definitely a plus and so far I've not regretted buying it
Rania E.
taif
Oooh MG! The best spray ever I have seen , make me like my skin , I completely like this spray and advise each people to brought it
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems