Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield uploaded by Aisha H.

BY SEDU

Available with three interchangeable barrels (1”- 1 ¼,” 1 ¼,” and 1”), the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron creates endless curling capabilities, from tousled waves to elegant curls. Utilizing StyleShield™ technology, the iron maintains ultra-smooth locks by emitting consistent heat to combat frizz. As a result, the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron simplifies – and speeds up – styling time.

The Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron gives you unlimited styling options:

• For bombshell tousled waves - Use the 32mm - 25mm (1¼” - 1”) tapered barrel
  • For glamorously relaxed waves - Use the 32mm (1¼”) barrel
  • For elegantly defined curls - Use the 25mm (1”) barrel

StyleShield™ technology provides infinitely smooth surfaces that eliminate residue buildup, maintaining optimum performance throughout the lifetime of the products. Featuring a titanium core, iconic infusion and an ultra-gloss seal, the Icon tools and their advanced heating system protect strands by increasing moisture retention and sealing the hair’s cuticle, resulting in frizz-free hair.

Tori G.
I absolutely love the Sedu interchangeable curling irons are perfect for giving me beach waves or body waves. I invested in this curling iron years ago and it still works like a charm! Quality product and worth the investment!
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Have used this before and it is really good. Liked that I could have different sized curls, giving me a versatile look. This is a great brand and I expected nothing less.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
Fun in the sun has begun...and so has the inevitable battle with makeup-melt! Never fear, MUA is hereFun in the sun has begun...and so has the inevitable battle with makeup-melt! Never fear, MUA is here
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
This us the best curling iron ever!! Love that it comes with interchangeable so I can swap them out and change up my look daily!
Vitória R.
Produto incrível, adorei. Super inteligente está tecnologia e adoro tudo isso. Meus cabelos estão lindos graças a ele
💘Sana R.
I need this bad! I tried it at my friends and fell in love with it! It literally makes your hair so nice and curly !
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Shayla P.
Rocklin
I recently used this for a wedding. Curls came out beautiful and it only took minutes! (I have very thick hair)
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!