Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsSedu
ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield

Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield

by Sedu

Available with three interchangeable barrels (1”- 1 ¼,” 1 ¼,” and 1”), the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron creates endless curling capabilities, from tousled waves to elegant curls. Utilizing StyleShield™ technology, the iron maintains ultra-smooth locks by emitting consistent heat to combat frizz. As a result, the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron simplifies – and speeds up – styling time.

The Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron gives you unlimited styling options:

• For bombshell tousled waves - Use the 32mm - 25mm (1¼” - 1”) tapered barrel
  • For glamorously relaxed waves - Use the 32mm (1¼”) barrel
  • For elegantly defined curls - Use the 25mm (1”) barrel

StyleShield™ technology provides infinitely smooth surfaces that eliminate residue buildup, maintaining optimum performance throughout the lifetime of the products. Featuring a titanium core, iconic infusion and an ultra-gloss seal, the Icon tools and their advanced heating system protect strands by increasing moisture retention and sealing the hair’s cuticle, resulting in frizz-free hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield!
Kate B.
Gilbert, AZ
Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield uploaded by Kate B.
I have had this iron for over 5 years and I love it! I have very thick hair that can be hard to curl and this wand holds a curl in my hair for 3 days! I love the 3 different sizes and it's easy to keep clean! I would def recommend investing in this as it has held up great, gets hot and stays hot fast and allows different styles with the 3 barrels!
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Have used this before and it is really good. Liked that I could have different sized curls, giving me a versatile look. This is a great brand and I expected nothing less.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
I love using this when I want to have gorgeous loose curls.it takes seconds to use this not hard at all.
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
Sedu makes great products, they always have extremely long cords, they heat up quickly, and feel like they are very well made. I haven't had this curling iron long, I use it for beach you waves and it does a great job.
stephanie M.
Hawthorne, CA
Súper buena me encanta porque a diferencia de otras rizadoras esta trae un juego de piezas que nos van a permitir y ayudar a que podamos obtener diferentes tipos de rizados finitos, gruesos, entre otros.
Evelyn E.
This is good I would like to try this and give y’all my review on this I would love to try this amazing thing out 😍
Vickie W.
Coxs Creek
I like it a little hard to get started Makes pretty curls My hair is fine so they didn’t last as long as regular curling iron
Hannah W.
An amazing curling iron. Sedu is a great brand, and this doesn’t disappoint. I have long, blonde highlighted hair. The curls stay all day long and last. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Ashley K.
Haslet, TX
I have a hard time using this so I’ve burnt myself a couple of times! The curls/waves look pretty though!
Sian F.
Washington, DC
If I could give this iron 50 stars I would. I love the three different wands and no other brand is comparable. Yes it’s pricey, but it gives the most beautiful Beachy curls.

Looking for your answer?