Sedu ICON Interchangeable Curling Iron with StyleShield uploaded by Aisha H.

BY SEDU

Available with three interchangeable barrels (1”- 1 ¼,” 1 ¼,” and 1”), the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron creates endless curling capabilities, from tousled waves to elegant curls. Utilizing StyleShield™ technology, the iron maintains ultra-smooth locks by emitting consistent heat to combat frizz. As a result, the Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron simplifies – and speeds up – styling time.

The Sedu Icon Interchangeable Curling Iron gives you unlimited styling options:

• For bombshell tousled waves - Use the 32mm - 25mm (1¼” - 1”) tapered barrel
  • For glamorously relaxed waves - Use the 32mm (1¼”) barrel
  • For elegantly defined curls - Use the 25mm (1”) barrel

StyleShield™ technology provides infinitely smooth surfaces that eliminate residue buildup, maintaining optimum performance throughout the lifetime of the products. Featuring a titanium core, iconic infusion and an ultra-gloss seal, the Icon tools and their advanced heating system protect strands by increasing moisture retention and sealing the hair’s cuticle, resulting in frizz-free hair.

Camryn G.
Quyon, QC
I got this product for Christmas, by far my favourite gift I got. Tested this iron and it does such an amazing job with my hair. The quality of this thing is tremendous, I haven’t had much experience with other hair curlers but I’m in love with this one. It comes with a 25mm, 25-32mm and 32mm. Lots of variation and super easy to function and also comes with a protective glove. I love this item
Kelsey H.
I love this curling wand. I love the interchangeable pieces. This product heats up very quickly and has a high heat setting. Sometimes the lock/unlock can be a bit finicky but I love it and hope it lasts forever.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
I absolutely love this curling wand. I have owned a 1-1/4 inch clip curling iron and 1 inch clipless. I don't love clip curling irons because it is a lot harder to control. I have been using this wand for a few weeks now and I am so in love!!! I love that you can control the heat setting, which I couldn't with my other wand. Plus it has an auto shut off feature so if you're like me and forget to turn it off it will automatically do so after 30 minutes of non use. My curls can be loose or tight depending on the barrel used, giving a lot of variety. Also, the curls will last 2-3 days...even when I do loose curls. It hasn't dried out or destroyed my hair so great quality. I absolutely love this thing!!!!
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
Love the coating on this wand! It's very smooth and heats up in second! I can achieve tight curls or soft waves with this. And since it heats up fast it creates waves and curls quickly as well so I don't have to leave my hair wrapped around it for so long.  Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
Sedu makes great products, they always have extremely long cords, they heat up quickly, and feel like they are very well made. I haven't had this curling iron long, I use it for beach you waves and it does a great job.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
I haven't used this yet but I love the concept! I have long thick hair and some days I want loose voluminous curls and other days I was something a little tighter but it's such a pain to travel with multiple curling irons. Will seriously consider buying this
Evangelina P.
Hey Siri change of people who want is the perfect set to play all types of clothes that you want any heats up fast it's easy to use it's not expensive and it helps with you and see if that like you're going for
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Sian F.
Washington, DC
If I could give this iron 50 stars I would. I love the three different wands and no other brand is comparable. Yes it’s pricey, but it gives the most beautiful Beachy curls.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Súper buena me encanta porque a diferencia de otras rizadoras esta trae un juego de piezas que nos van a permitir y ayudar a que podamos obtener diferentes tipos de rizados finitos, gruesos, entre otros.