Sedu ICON 1" Styling Iron with StyleShield

by Sedu

Meet the most advanced digital styling iron that will give you flawless results every time. Its StyleShield™ technology provides infinitely smooth surfaces that eliminate residue buildup, maintaining optimum performance throughout the lifetime of the tools. Sedu's advanced heating system maintains consistent temperatures, protecting hair from multiple types of damage by increasing moisture retention and sealing in the hair's cuticles. The result? Beautifully silky, frizz-free hair. Discover the power of ICON and a lifetime of high style. Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability. Its hair styling tools have always been developed with a focus on long-term maintenance of healthy hair. Each Sedu product is designed with the professional stylist in mind and features only the essentials, striking the perfect balance between high performance and effortless results. Sedu products are known for bridging the gap between you and the professional stylist. With unparalleled technology and performance, Sedu makes it easy to achieve salon-quality results. Salon Style. Simplified.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu ICON 1" Styling Iron with StyleShield!
Melissa M.
White Plains, NY
Sedu is my all time favorite hair straightener brand. I have recommended their straighteners (and wands) to many people! I got this Icon version after my revolution stopped working after years and the warranty was up. I was glad I did because it performs as well if not better. It makes my hair straight without burning it or killing it. Hair always looks healthy and shiny. You can also curl since it’s 1 inch but takes some practice.
marcie B.
Sicklerville, NJ
My go to straighter. Doesn’t tug or pull on my hair. Straightens with one pass. Doesn’t seem to damage my hair as much as other irons that I’ve tried.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This was a great straightener...it works so fast and never leaves my hair feeling dry and damaged like the other ones do
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I just got the product I put it in ny hair already the iron game for my curls some good value on my hair 💸❤️🤘🏽
Esther S.
Chicago
This is my second hair straightener from SEDU I have purchased.  The first lasted me almost 10 years and was still somewhat functional when I got my new one.  I bought mine through their website and it arrived pretty quickly.  It does a great job of straightening from one go over.
Hannah Y.
Great flat iron, have used for years. Gets really hot which my course thick hair needs more n order to work best.
Shauna S.
Pocatello, ID
This iron works ok. My hair doesn't stay real Straight throughout the day. It's easy to use. It is Expensive though. This was the first time I've used this brand.
Chunte B.
I do like that I've never had any damage with this iron. It does get your hair straight, however I don't feel that it gives me the shiny finish that I'm looking for.
Mev K.
Fresno, CA
I bought this after my 10 year old Chi stopped working. I like how this has a temperature setting that can be adjusted. It doesn't seem to get as hot as the Chi even at the hottest level, which may be a safety setting so your hair doesn't get damaged but it does take me longer to style my hair than the Chi.
nana M.
kissimmee, FL
it’s perfect , if you don’t have it you should buy it. i always use it and it’s my favorite and it’s not that expensive.

Looking for your answer?