Sedu Heat Proof Mat

by Sedu

The Sedu Thermal Iron Pouch is heat-resistant storage and travel pouch for all of our Styling Iron or Clipless Iron! Safely store your heated appliance after use while it cools down. Also, protect your counter tops and other surface from heat damage by us

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sedu Heat Proof Mat!
sade B.
oklahoma city, OK
1,547 reviews
Kristen T.
Dix hills , NY
Saves my bathroom counter all the time. makes it so i don't have to think about putting it down and burning my top or getting anything dirty. it's easy to wash off too which is great. got it on sale and its worth it but a towel works too to be honest so
Lauren  D.
Denver, CO
I've had a Sedu straightener for years and I love this mat. I love that it helps keep the cord together when I store my straightener. I travel often and this may had made it easy to do my hair on multiple surfaces.
Rebecca A.
Upland, CA
These mats are great to have to keep any heat damage away from your counters, rugs and floors.
Ashleigh B.
Vancleave, MS
This mat is great for traveling and protecting your surfaces from your hot iron. Sometimes you don't have time to wait to let your iron cool before you have to pack it up and go. I would recommend this to my friends!
sandra D.
Albertville
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Got this with my Sedu 1 1/2" flat iron and it has never let me down during home use or travel. It should come with any flat iron!

Looking for your answer?