Sedu Hair Straightener

by Sedu

It os good for Rhin hair ??
Maybe im going to try this .. for those who tried .. is it that good? Sedu Hair Straightener
How much do these straighteners cost?
Start your review of Sedu Hair Straightener !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was expecting the best flat iron ever, but I prefer the Paul Mitchell silver flat iron over this.in reviews
It's relatively inexpensive...however I have thick curly hair and wouldn't recommend it to anyone with curls or thick hair in general.in reviews
I just have super thick hair and it took several passes for it to be straight.in reviews
My hair is super soft and shiny and straightens so well!in reviews
It got the job done quickly and gave me beautiful, shiny, straight hair that even lasted through high humidity weather without much frizz.in reviews
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I have has a SEDU hair straightener for years and have enjoyed using it. It is easy to use and keeps my hair smooth and straight. I would recommend this as it has lasted me several years, though I am not a daily user. It is costly, but worth the quality.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this straightener. It works really fast and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It gets very hot quickly. I had it for about three years before the cord started to only work in certain positions. Still was well worth the money.
Kathryn B.
I love my Sedu hair straightener! It's the best I've ever used! I only have to go over my hair once so it takes less time to straighten. Also my hair will stay straight until I wash it. Worth the money!
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
To describe my hair, it is pretty curly, somewhat coarse and dry, long and frizzy. . I have been dedicated to the chi for years now, since I was about 13. I've only had 2 CHIs and they lasted about 4-5 years a piece... so they still worked fairly well, I had no reason to replace them. Never had any complaints until they start getting old, the plates start to come undone and pull the hair. So in my quest for healthier, longer hair, I decided to try the sedu because of all the wonderful reviews and before and after pics I found on the web. I'm so incredibly glad that I did because my hair feels like silk when I use this thing! The one thing I noticed that is significantly different from the CHI is the plates. The plates are so smooth, I'm really not sure how they did it. It glides through the hair like none other and feels fantastic. I don't feel like I'm frying and damaging my hair as I did with the CHI. I no longer get the ridge marks from it getting stuck and crimping, so that's a plus also. It does claim to cut time straightening in half, which is not so much true for me other than the fact that I don't have to continue straightening the same sections over and over. Once over is all I need. The ends, which are still somewhat damaged, don't feel like straw anymore. I'm not sure how that worked out, but it's very nice! My main goal was to keep my length and have it at least LOOK healthy, and this performed wonderfully to help me reach that goal.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Oh I absolutly love this straightner!! It works perfectly after I use a blow dryer. My hair is so sleek and shiney. Always recieve compliments after using this straightner.
Tara B.
Frisco
I love sedu because I’m my opinion they aren’t pricey, and the heat goes high enough to tame the curliest hair.
Tricia S.
Texas
I fell in love with the pink color of these irons. But these are one of my go to straighten irons. They don’t snag my clients hair and it only take one pass when I am using them. I am able to curl hair with them as well and do not leave lines on the hair
kristy R.
I Love this Hair strightener it makes your hair feel like Silk i have really frizzy hair if i don't straightening
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Sedu Hair Straightener is amazing.  It is so easy to use and heats up rather quickly.  I love how straight it gets my hair and I don't need to to use a lot of effort either. Love it.
Bita K.
San Francisco, CA
I’ve had this same hair straightener for 12 years. I’m on my second one (my first one died after 10 years) and I love it. The plate is nice and big which makes straightening curly hair easier and faster.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Estefany P.
il y a 4 ans
Sedu Hair Straightener esta plancha es muuy practica a la ora de pasar a tu pelo y calienta mucho
Angelica C.