BY SEDONA LACE MAKEUP BRUSHES #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Sedona Lace Makeup Brush EB 13 a few days ago. I'd never used or heard of this brush before, but I was excited to try it out. I loved the texture of the brush, it's very soft and moves easily. For my first time using it I have to say I was very happy with the results. It blended my makeup perfectly without removing any.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received one in my ipsy bag a month or two ago! I use my almost everyday and I love it! I just wish the price on them was a little lower. Otherwise it's really nice! I've looked at getting others! It blends better than the rest of my brushes! Received more in my boxy! I love these! Can't wait to use my new eyeliner brush!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A girl could never have enough brushes and these are the girls other best friends. Target saved my day with these amazing brushes. The are well made and come in many colors and styles unlike the other brands. They are affordable and soft . My sensitive skin is never bothered by these brushes ... They never disappoint !
Danely Eli M.
Danely Eli M.
Q bonitas estan me gusta mucho q haigan pensado en ponerles un poco de color rosa ya que ese color es muy nosotras las mujeres y se mira q están super me gustaria poder tenerlas todas para mi ya q estan tan delgaditas su diseño me parese súper quisiera poder probarlas y asi poderles dar mi opinion
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have the pink handled brushes and they're the very first set I bought back in November when I started doing my own makeup. They were about $40 on sale and I've never had a problem with them. They're so soft and blend my makeup perfectly. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Daniela E.
Daniela E.
Dallas , TX
I feel in love with these brushes they work very well not like other, others leave some of the hair on your face but this don't they are very soft and help a lot when applying makeup I recommend this brushes are the best I love that they don't brake easily and they help a lot 😀
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Kenosha, WI
These brushes are amazing and incredibly soft.Very good for foundation and contouring.Very affordable compared to other top quality brands.I bought the item online at mac store at first I was a little disappointed but when I washed them it turned out to be really great.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
These brushes are amazing. My friend introduced me to them. The best brushes in my opinion. So much variety. Affordable price which is great for everyone. My mom ordered these from Amazon. I recommend this to anyone who wants perfect makeup application.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Meridian, ID
I love this brush set. One of my absolute faves! The pink color is really cute and it gives a variety of brushes from eyeliner to concealer to foundations. I use these brushes on a pretty regular basis and i havent lost any excitement about them
Katie H.
Katie H.
Lowndesville, SC
Absolutely my favorite brushes other than morphe! The ONLY reason I give it a 4 out of 5 is because they are a bit more pricey! But if you can afford them, they are the best all around to me! I will definitely continue to buy more in the future
Paula B.
Paula B.
Cookeville , TN
I rarely use makeup. Do they have instructions for why to use this brush over another. Why so many brushes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Fall Rock, KY
Are brushes better to use than the pads??
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Hemet, CA
Are thes brushes a good material??
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Leave streaks?
How good are these brushes ?