BY SEDONA LACE MAKEUP BRUSHES #37 in Makeup Brush Sets

Lizette O.
These sedona lace brushes are awesome. They are synthetic and very soft. Sedona lace brushes can be a bit pricey but well worth the money. They can be purchased online @sedonalace.com. In addition, they usually have a sale or many YouTubers have discount codes. Yes, I would highly recommend this product. They also have other cosmetics besides the brushes. They have amazing deals on black Friday!
bri💎 d.
I purchased these brushes 5 years ago and they’re all still holding up except for the stippling brush. The bristles came loose and fell out making it useless. However the rest of the brushes (powder, eyeshadow, angled blush, blending brushes, etc) are all intact and work wonderfully.
Gaby V.
Caldwell
I’ve personally never tried, but I’ve heard all good things about it and would love to try them out myself. I’ve seen The Sedona lace makeup brushes on online stores but never was able to buy, however I would definitely purchase these myself
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I absolutely loved these makeup brushes!! These worked great for my dry skin. These really blended in my face. This compares great!! This was a great value for good quality. I definitely recommend this.
betty j.
This was a great prodUct. I loved it so much. It was an affordable and amazing product. I recommend this to you and know that you will 100% live this. It f you don’t well that’s your opinion. Bug I think is amazing.
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
I got them on sale at the Sedona Lace website and I love the set! They are my go to brushes. From time to time I’ll check the site to see what offers they may have going. Worth the buy!
Kheloni R.
Urbana Ohio
These are some wonderful brushes. I was hesitant on buying them because I thought they was going to be like all the other brushes but I fell in love with them. I ordered them online and recieved them on time and was in love.
Hannah H.
I really enjoy these brushes and use them on a daily basis but I have some issues with them. One of the bunch has a loose feral and the pink with black bristles make it difficult to see any color on them.
Rosie P.
Hamden, CT
I received the EB 13 brush in my ipsy bag a few months ago and FELL in love. So then I bought the seven set, because it was on sale and I had a promo code, and it still had that same amazing quality but I wasn't able to use all the brushes because some of them were for foundation (which I don't wear every day) but I found ways now to integrate them into my daily routine. The brush in my ipsy bag wowed me so much that I was willing to pay the full price for these brushes because they blend so well, they clean very well (which is very important to me), and they aren't specific for one thing. You can use the brushes for many things in your beauty routine. The EB 13, for example, could be used as a crease brush or to blend out your concealer- those are the two ways I've used it- and I'm sure that it could be used in many other ways.

If you have the chance to purchase these do it!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I received one in my ipsy bag a month or two ago! I use my almost everyday and I love it! I just wish the price on them was a little lower. Otherwise it's really nice! I've looked at getting others! It blends better than the rest of my brushes! Received more in my boxy! I love these! Can't wait to use my new eyeliner brush!
Ashley S.
Fall Rock, KY
Are brushes better to use than the pads??
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
I rarely use makeup. Do they have instructions for why to use this brush over another. Why so many brushes.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Leave streaks?
Leslie T.
Hemet, CA
Are thes brushes a good material??
How good are these brushes ?