BY SEDONA LACE MAKEUP BRUSHES #16 in Makeup Brush Sets

Gaby V.
Caldwell
I’ve personally never tried, but I’ve heard all good things about it and would love to try them out myself. I’ve seen The Sedona lace makeup brushes on online stores but never was able to buy, however I would definitely purchase these myself
Kheloni R.
These are some wonderful brushes. I was hesitant on buying them because I thought they was going to be like all the other brushes but I fell in love with them. I ordered them online and recieved them on time and was in love.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Dawn V.
I absolutely LOVE these brushes!! I love the color
Of them and they apply my makeup flawlessly. I take them with me when i travel, use them for my every day makeup. Some of the best quality brushes on the market!
Rosie P.
Hamden, CT
I received the EB 13 brush in my ipsy bag a few months ago and FELL in love. So then I bought the seven set, because it was on sale and I had a promo code, and it still had that same amazing quality but I wasn't able to use all the brushes because some of them were for foundation (which I don't wear every day) but I found ways now to integrate them into my daily routine. The brush in my ipsy bag wowed me so much that I was willing to pay the full price for these brushes because they blend so well, they clean very well (which is very important to me), and they aren't specific for one thing. You can use the brushes for many things in your beauty routine. The EB 13, for example, could be used as a crease brush or to blend out your concealer- those are the two ways I've used it- and I'm sure that it could be used in many other ways.

If you have the chance to purchase these do it!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I received one in my ipsy bag a month or two ago! I use my almost everyday and I love it! I just wish the price on them was a little lower. Otherwise it's really nice! I've looked at getting others! It blends better than the rest of my brushes! Received more in my boxy! I love these! Can't wait to use my new eyeliner brush!
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Received these as a gift this week. Although I haven't used all of them yet, the ones I have used have been very pleasing. They are soft, but stiff enough to do their job. They make blending very easy and have helped me create Smokey eye looks that have seemed impossible to me in the past. I've always thought brushes were all kind of the same, but these brushes have completely changed my mind. These have been one of the best gifts I've received in a long time.
bree j.
neverland
Sedona Lace Makeup Brushes I loved loved and double loved these brushes of course. These brushes would definitely go on my list for top fav products of 2017 for sure. I didn't have any problems whatsoever. I pair the foundation brush with my L'Oréal Paris Lumi Cushion sponge foundation and it worked flawlessly:)
Vannesa S.
Bronx
These makeup brushes are amazing for a great eye look and for your face. I've been trying to find the perfect brushes and i finally found them in this amazing website. Go try them go there Super amazing definitely going to be using them mm for now on.Sedona Lace Makeup Brushes
Ana G.
Chicago
In my opinion, I honestly didn't like them. I've only used them a handful of times and washed them after each use and they feel greasy. I bought the seven brush set along with then contour brush and the highlighting brush and I was expecting something else. My expectations were not met with the purchase I made, with exception of a gel eyeliner that glides on smoothly.
Ashley S.
Fall Rock, KY
Are brushes better to use than the pads??
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
I rarely use makeup. Do they have instructions for why to use this brush over another. Why so many brushes.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Leave streaks?
Leslie T.
Hemet, CA
Are thes brushes a good material??
How good are these brushes ?