Sedal S.O.S. Reparacion (Repairing) Combing Cream 300ml uploaded by dayanne s.Sedal S.O.S. Reparacion (Repairing) Combing Cream 300ml uploaded by Paola s.Sedal S.O.S. Reparacion (Repairing) Combing Cream 300ml uploaded by Paola s.

BY SEDAL

Monica C.
Provo, UT
I love this cream, you can use it whether you dye your hair or have it natural but mistreated by the sun. It should never be used from the root of the hair because it is greasy but if you use it from the middle of the hair you would like the result silky and helps to avoid that they leave horquetillas. It is worth trying.
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
I like it!! It's nothing crazy special, but it does the job. I like this because it's cream rather than an oily serum. I use hair creams every night when I get out of the shower in my damp hair and it works
Maria Alejandra M.
Es buenisimo, da forma al cabello y brillo. Es una crema de peinar muy muy buena de verdad es recommendada
Paola s.
Medley, FL
Es bueno da forma al cabello y tiene un olor riquisimo y me gusta como le da forma al cabello jejejje
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
I have never used this product I wonder how good it works?, Does it leave your hair oily?
Domi O.
Quilpué
Deja muy grasoso el pelo al poco tiempo de usarlo, después de una hora el pelo se pone tieso como si me hubiera aplicado gel para el cabello
Linária M.
Uso todos os dias e recommendo, sinto meus cabelos bem mais luminosos e hidratados, é um produto de excelente qualidade. Super Recomendo.
Karolay M.
Bogota
Hi, I'm karolay and would like to participate in their campaigns would like to try their products and display them on my YouTube channel