BY SEDAL #1 in Hair Relaxers

• Cualquier producto que lleve la marca sedal me encanta! ...1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this brand is good?, I use panten...1 Answers
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Great as a leave-in moisturizing mask over night or just to help tame frizzy hairs In the Miami weather. Highly effective and has a subtle smell that isn’t very long lasting. Very light considering it’s deep moisturizing. Very accesible in price as well. I have pretty long hair and it works fantastic.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I really like this product, I always put it on after I take a bath. It helps my hair to not get so tangle. It really works it is really effective. If you have your hair curly I would not recommend this to you because then it’s gonna start to get all ugly.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
It smells delicious, and since you apply it leaves hair extremely soft. It is very good product. Although my hair is straight I recommend this because it gives an extra help to the iron so that your hair lasts all day without the hours after your hair looks like Michael Jackson's at 9 years old.
Nurys C.
Doral, FL
This is a good product but maybe not for my type of hair. I bought this by mistake. I actually wanted the one that is for curly hair so I gave it to my sister and it has worked very well for her hair.
Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
I use this on a daily basis... usually shower and put it on after I towel dry my hair (I have curly hair.. curly like medium to big curls) my hair can sometimes be super frizzie and out of control if I just let it dry naturally. So I either put in a bun after I brush my hair or sometimes I like to blow dry it while I have it in a bun. When I blow dry it gives this awesome medium curl that lastes all day. It's an awesome product I love when my mom surprises me with it.
Ambar T.
It’s excellent the complete line of liso perfecto from sedal !!! It really works in my hair !!! Everyday I wash my hair using that products they finish completely liso !!
Genessis R.
Doral, FL
La verdad es que cualquier producto de Sedal tiene un muy buen olor!, eso es lo principal que me gusta de este producto. Lo segundo es que su aplicación sirve tanto para dejar mas liso el pelo que como desenredante para después de la ducha e incluso con el cabello seco.
Aunque recomiendo 100% usarlo después de la ducha ;).
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Mi producto favorito lo amo tengo el pelo muy rizado y esto es lo unico que me lo pone suave y lacio me encanta ayuda a mis puntas mi cabello es muy seco y me lo hidrata es muy bueno
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Los productos de Sedal son de muy buena calidad, tienen varias lineas para el cuidado del cabello que se adaptan a cualquiera sea tu necesidad. Mi producto favorito son las cremas de peinar
Wayna V.
Great leave in treatment leaves hair smooth and sleek. Absofbs quickly and does not leave. It will leave hair moisturized. And at the same times smooths as you detangle.
kathe o.
Colombia
Les a funcionado el usarlo? ¿ lo recomiendan ?
Nadina C.
Buenos Aires
I would like to know if this brand is good, I use pantene but I do not see any improvement
LaiLa B.
sousse
what does this product do?
Nancy A.
Sedal Rizos Obedientes (Obedient Curls) Combing Cream really works??
Mary B.
Hazleton, PA
This product is anti-frizz?