BY CIRCO #24 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Circo security blanket - elephants see more...

Erica G.
Erica G.
Great small blanket and toy. My son loves carrying it around and it fits nicely in the diaper bag. While the blanket part isn't hug I have put it on my son's lap when it got colder than we expected. Definitely consider getting one if you don't have one yet.
Brandy  S.
Brandy S.
Woodstock, IL

We bought this for my pig and when I come in to feed her she is right next this it is super soft
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the cutest little baby blankets and my daughter is obsessed with these. She has 6 of them and every night she falls asleep holding one of these. Easy to wash too
KayLee W.
KayLee W.
Both of my kids had some for of these. Its great cause they are a security thing but not the size of an actual blanket (which can get to be a pain to carry everywhere as kiddos get older) also they come with adorable little animal/ character heads!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
My 7 month old absolutely loves this blanket. I even bought two in case this one gets lost or worn out. The edge is perfect for babies to rub across their face and the elephant is easy for them to hold on to.
Haileigh S.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
My daughter loves rubbing the blanket on her skin and playing with the elephant attached to it. It gives her security and keeps her busy. It's a lovely toy!
Ashkhen S.
Ashkhen S.
Mega Parent Expert
Adorable toy for a baby and really soft. Great price and perfect. It will make the baby comfty and snuggle with it.
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
Almost all of the kids in my family have had one of these. It's really cute but it usually just blends in with all the other stuffed animals.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Great product. Comes in different animals and colors for boy/girl/neutral. They are so soft and have a silk trim.
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
we love our silky. my son still loves it and he is 2.. its perfect.. not too big for him to sleep with as a baby... and perfect now.
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We had one but I think it was a rhino and I forgot to tell my partner not to dry it and it came out looking horrible the texture was just dried away, so how good would this do if accidently put in dryer?