BY SECURE TRAVEL #81 in Luggage

Large. 100% Micropolyester. Proprietary micro zipper closure technology for secure encasement. Encasement helps prevent fabric bed bug infestations. Effective allergen barrier fabric. Luxurious, soft, breathable fabric. Water resistant. Reinforced seams. Machine wash and dry. Lifetime warranty 30in. x 20in x 15in. see more...

Secure Travel Bedbug Proof Luggage Liner
  • "Secure Travel Bedbug Proof Luggage Liner works great to seperate my dirty clothes from my clean ones and prevents bugs getting in your suitcase." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Just the thought of bed bugs freak me out! These babies go with me where ever I go! Separate clean from City clothes plus keep your whole bag bug free!! Definitely worth the peace of mind that goes with leaving those critters behind!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Being in the housing industry, I have a hard time believing this really protects Anything. More than likely, bedbugs are going to be on your possessions which are now in the suitcase.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
Wow. I can't believe most of the "reviews" are from people who never tried it! I use this for both a bedbug proofing measure and to sort my used from clean clothes when I travel.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Globetrotter Expert
These are great; and not just for bedbugs... keeps all those pesky snakes on the plane, out, too.  Heh heh heh; just kidding (well, sort of).  My brother's family discovered bedbugs, in their house, and it is NO JOKE the amount of frustrating hell they had to go through to get rid of them.  How did they get them in the first place?  Traveling!  So I don't leave home without these in my luggage (and for extra measures I also leave my luggage & shoes, outside, in the sun, the entire day, whenever I get back from vacation).  Anything that might help against the invasion of bedbugs in my home is all the better, in my opinion.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
With bedbugs on the rise, I will not travel without these. They really give that extra security knowing I have that protection for my case and clothing.
rachelle r.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
Globetrotter Expert
We have one of these and I love it. I am supet paranoid about bed bugs when staying in a hotel and this definitely eases my mind!
jeanine m.
jeanine m.
Sgntebabwtjwnajstkstjwjwtjwjwtjwtwtjjwtjtrnetdg runrumemrmrumuenagneynenusnenuneunehnaybeynenusneuneuneubeynsneneunubtbyb
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
This si great for traveling either by plane, train etc.. pos it safe from all types of insects. keeping things safe
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Bedbug proofing is so important! Especially when traveling through areas that may not be as clean as you are used to.
Charmaine J.
Charmaine J.
This is one of the best invention ever and especially if u travel alot. You should have a liner in every suit case.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Is this like a plastic or cloth?
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
How does this product actually work?
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
One of my fears about motels/hotels, do these work?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Globetrotter Expert
How would this protect against bed bugs? You could still be sleeping on them and them get stuck in your clothes
Monica P.
Monica P.
How effective are these ?