Secure Line Sisal Twine

Secure Line Sisal Twine, 525': 80 percent the strength of manila, but less expensive Great for recycling Ideal for many household, garden and craft applications see more...

Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
This twine is so versatile! I've used this twine on a number of projects. I have a friend who wrapped it around bottles and styrofoam balls and basically gave her home a nautical theme...just by using this twine!!! It's so useful!
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is great for crafts, especially rustic crafts. You can transform a wine bottle into a vase with this by doing macrame knots or just gluing and wrappying it around the bottle- as much or as little as you like.
Kiara K.
Louisville, KY
I use it to make jewelry and friendship bracelets. Tie my surfing board to the back of the truck. I also use it to cut cheese and bind my turkey / chicken.
Sarah E.
Finchville, KY
Super versatile material- I use it for jewelry making, wreath making, and random odds and ends around the house. Very affordable for the quality.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I use this for everything around the house. For DIY projects to cooking and baking in my kitchen. Completely universal to be used in my home.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I love twine. You can use for almost any Do It Yourself decoration you can think of whether for the home or a party.
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Love using twine in my decorating. Have it as a part of my gallery wall & also on my mason jar vases I did!
D H.
Secure Line Sisal Twine is great in projects and crafts. All natural product that I also use in the garden.
Valerie C.
I use twine a lot, especially in crafts. I always have a roll on hand it's cheap and easy to use.