Secure AY43393 Secure Denture Bonding Cream -1x1. 4 Oz uploaded by Peggy O.

BY SECURE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

12 Hour Full Power is here. Its waterproof for 12 hour hold power.Secure Denture Adhesive is a zinc-free, waterproof adhesive made from three food grade ingredients. One application lasts all day. Will not dissolve while you eat and drink - so you dont taste it The Waterproof Denture Adhesive Zinc Free 12 Hour Holding Power Good Value-1x per Day Patented Waterproof Formula Doesn t Wash Away Actually Bonds Denture to Gum Particles Don t Leak Into Your Stomach All Ingredients Are Used in the Food Industry Flavor Free Secure~We Improve Quality of Life Secure is the Denture Adhesive that is waterproof.  This means that Secure will not wash away when you re eating or drinking.  It provides an extra bonding effect that assures your denture will be fixed to the gum for up to 12 hours.  You will enjoy a completely new and natural denture feeling.  Secure gives yo see more...

Review (1)
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
Due to unfortunate medical reasons I had to make the very hard decision to get full upper and lower dentures at the age of 37. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever went through and at the same time one of the best. It was such a huge adjustment. You have to relearn to speak properly, you have to learn to bite into foods and chew differently. Everything is different. I was having such a hard time eating and it was very disheartening. On one hand I had my beautiful smile back, but was unable to eat anything significant. Until I found Secure Denture Bonding Cream that is! This cream has given me the ability to eat everything I want! And my dentures feel so much more natural in my mouth now too!! There’s no more worrying about them moving or shifting when I’m speaking to someone. It’s allowed me to fall in love with my smile again! I’m so thankful that I found this product. Oh! And it’s really inexpensive too! 💜

Kohl's