New ParentNursing & FeedingPregnancy & Maternity CareSecrets Of Tea

Enhance the quality and quantity of your breast milk production while nursing with our 100% natural herbal tea blend. By delivering a nutrient rich blend of vitamins and minerals through you and your milk the time-tested ingredients encourage your body...

Has this ever been a #voxbox? I would love to test this product. Where do you purchase it from?
Start your review of Secrets of Tea - Healthy Nursing Lactation - Certified USDA Organic Herbal Tea for Enhancement of Breast Milk Production w/ a Rich Blend of Vitamins for Postnatal Breastfeeding (Fruit) (20 Servings)!
Ara F.
Albany, GA
I don’d recommend this product its terrible guys its super terrible i don’t like 😝 no
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Brenna M.
austin
Purchased at: Amazon
First nursing tea I’ve come across that tastes so yummy! It doesn’t feel like I’m being forced to drink this. Drank 2 cups during the day about 30 minutes before nursing my LO each time and even after she nursed I was able to pump 4 oz our of the side she nursed from!
Sara K.
Burlington
I loooove this tea it really helped with my milk production, I use one tea bag in a tea pot and drink all throughout the day. The flavor is great and the cinnamon one also tastes amazing I really don’t even add any sweetner to it. I really recommend for moms who are producing low breast milk or who have babies that complain of gas. These teas are really soothing for mom and baby😘
Gihans P.

Improve the quality and quantity of your breast milk production while breastfeeding with this 100% natural herbal tea blend. It has a nutrient-rich blend of vitamins and minerals that make breast milk healthy for my baby. Healthy Nursing Tea is a natural and organic tea without caffeine or preservatives. Designed to help nursing mothers increase breast milk production, it is also infused with calming ingredients to relieve mother stress.