Secret Wide Solid Powder Fresh Scent Antiperspirant & Deodorant Twin Pack 5.4 Oz

BY SECRET

Its the one youve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Be confident with Secret Original. Strong Enough for a Woman. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Smells like a fresh baby for certain but it does what it needs to do. This one I have to apply after getting dressed as it does leave white streaks. (Dont always believe the invisible part) be sure not to over apply as it will transfer to the underarms of most shirts I've noticed. But it's nice when you want your armpits to smell like a freshly powdered toddler
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
This keeps me dry all day even during a really hot day. I put it on every morning when I get up and every night after I get out the shower. It smells good and works the way it is supposed to work! I recommend this to anyone who wants to smell nice and stay dry.
meredith n.
Angier, NC
I had used this product for years before I switched my deodorant. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to, and I sweat a lot with this product. It smells good but my deodorant needs to have more than a good smell. I wouldn't buy this again.
Hannah J.
Morganton
On time I went on vacation and forgot deodorant. We were camping, so I didn’t have many shopping options. I found this for $1 at a convenience store thankfully and it worked great! The scent is great and it felt very smooth. I would recommend.
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
Does the job, and smells good. Really cancels out those unwanted odors. The price is reasonable and even comes with variety packs. I do recommend this if you have sensitive skin, like me, it doesn’t irritate the skin at all.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I mean these go way back I’ve always used them they work great at control of odor the scent is pretty good the only thing I wish it doesn’t so is transfer to my clothes lol no matter what I do I end up with a white patch somewhere
Kendra G.
This is the old standby original deodorant. It’s going to get you results and work great. The smell is boring but fresh. It protects against odors and sweat. All around great job. I no longer use this one but used to use it.
Maria R.
Fayetteville
I like the way this deodorant smells and it’s one of the cheapest out there. It serves its purpose. Not very long lasting, I reapply around lunchtime depending on what i’m doing that day. I would (and have) bought it again.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I like this product because it’s cheap and it smells very good. It doesn’t really last all day but I don’t really need it too. I wouldn’t even say it lasts 12 hours... maybe a good 8. More for those who need mild coverage.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
After trying so many brands, I stick to this one. This particular one leaves a clean smell on me and it is worth the dollar amount purchase! I recommend this for anyone who just wants something that will make them feel good