Secret Wide Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Shower Fresh - 1.7 Oz uploaded by Machada H.

BY SECRET

Delivers outstanding wetness protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlynne K.
This deodorant was pretty good, just average! The scent was nice and it lasted all day, but the harmful ingredients in the product (aluminum) make me wish I would have used a natural deodorant instead. I’m transitioning to all clean products, but overall this is a good option for regular deodorant.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Secret Wide Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Shower fresh is my favorite type of deodorant from Secret! The smell is amazing and goes on very smooth. The price is very reasonable and lasts  long time even if you put it on multiple times a day.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
This is like the only deodorant I ever get. It lasts all day long and I always purchase it from dollar tree. I don’t see myself straying from this product and will continue to purchase this! I’ve tried gels before and they just don’t dry!
Kimberly M.
Eunice, LA
I have used other deodorants in the past, but I always come back to Secret because I don't have to worry about sweating under my arms.  It is one of the best deodorants on the market, especially for the price.
Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The secret solid antiperspirant deodorant in shower fresh has been one I have used for years and I always find myself going back to it. It works. It doesn’t feel caked on... it’s affordable and they have great scents.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
I've used secret for such a long time. But I'm starting to think that my body is getting used to the deodorant and maybe not working as well as it used to. I never smell after a long day but I definitely sweat a lot. Sometimes I feel like I sweat even more with that deodorant on
Amanda R.
Centennial , CO
This is my go to deodorant and I've used it for years. It doesn't have an over powering smell, I don't break out in hives, it seems to last forever, and it doesn't damage my clothing. oh and it makes sure I don't smell like a sweaty pig. What more could you want?
Dorthy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deodorant. It smells great and I never have armpit smell when I use it. It's easy to use and lasts long. I buy it at Dollar General stores because they always have it on sale. The only problem I have with it is that is stains the clothes I wear.
Virginia C.
keokee, VA
Secret is the best in my opinion when it comes to deodorant, it leaves you feeling dry and fresh and doesn't leave any residue on your clothes i have used secret for many many yrs and i won't use any other brand
April S.
Bronston, KY
I have always used Secret solid and nothing else makes me feel fresh like it does. It is long lasting and very affordable! I love it! I tried the invisible solid by Secret before and I didn't like it at all. The only thing about the Secret solid is that it is only available in certain stores.