Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I prefer the clear gel to a solid. This product works well to keep the perspiration under control. I really like the scent. It’s mild and not overpowering at all . I would recommend and would purchase again.
Shelby B.
LaFayette
I’m totally in love with this product it helps keep me smelling clean !!! It works 24 hours plus some for me!
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
It smells so good and helps keep me from sweating too much! I would buy this again for sure
Emily L.
New Market, VA
I like this deodorant. It smells great and lasts all day long for me, even when I go to work out in the morning, it still lasts at the end of the day. It leaves not marks on my shirt and is gentle on my skin
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Love the smell of this deodorant, and I like the gel formula better than the solid stick, it’s easier to apply and I find it lasts longer. This does not stain clothes, but could leave white marks, however I haven’t found a deodorant that doesn’t, I just wipe it off with a damp towel.
Jenna V.
Windom, MN
I have used this in the past. I do like it. I lole the smell the only thing I don't like is that it goes on wet and you need to let it dry a little before you get dressed
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy smell! Plus, its a clear gel so no white stains! I’ve had no problems with this. I don’t smell throughout the day so it is long lasting. My only issue with this is that it is hard to twist, and I dropped it lightly once, and the cap completely shattered. I just repurchased it so all is well.
Dahna B.
houston
I love love love this deodorant. It smells bomb asf and I use it every days it’s super long lasting and doesn’t leave gross stains
Ronnie P.
Really great deodorant and antiperspirant i love how smells and smooth it goes on me, last long i can break sweat and I don’t smell. Love how is super affordable and not stains my clothes. I love clear gel no doubt of that!!
Tava H.
mesa
Works well when it’s super hot out. Last quite sometime before you have to buy more. They have other scents too