Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Rachel T.
This product works well to reduce sweat and has a nice smell. It also does not stain clothing which is very nice. however it does take a short while to dry. Overall it is a nice product, but if you sweat a lot, a regular deodorant that is not gel will work better for you.
Christina L.
Seattle, WA
These work well most of the time. If it’s a very hot day, I may have to reapply. The scent is good and not overpowering. Each stick lasts about 3 months (give or take) for me. I would purchase this again, but I want to also try the “healthier” versions of deodorant.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I always use gel because the balls that form on your armpit from the powder annoy me and stain shirts. I love the gel because it stays fresh all day or until you get a shower and put it on again! it works the best from my opinion. Highly reccomend the gel secret deoderant!!
Rachel A.
Florence
I never thought I’d like gel deodorant but I love that this never leaves me feeling sticky or gross. I never smell sweaty or worry that it’ll wear off. This has a great scent range and I love all of them. I would definitely recommend and I’ve bought several.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
I would say majority of the time this really does the job for me, but on incredibly hot days where I would be outside a lot I noticed I would need to reapply at least once throughout the day. That's sort of disappointing but on most occasions it works just fine.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Secret Va Va Vanilla lives up to its sweet expectations! It has a nice smell as soon as I roll the gel on to my skin. It protects me from sweating too much, but at the same time releases its Vanilla smell to get rid of sweat odor! Great for the gym or hot outdoor season!
Heather C.
This deodorant smells amazing! One thing I did notice though, is that the smell faded very quickly as the day went on. I would recommend this product, but may be an unscented version! The product did not also transfer on to my clothes which is always nice
Sabiha
I only ever use the gel type because they don’t stain my clothes! No matter how many times I tried the “invisible white” they always stain my dark tops. So I’ve been using this for years and wouldn’t change it. Keeps me smelling and feeling fresh all day.
Amanda B.
The vanilla scent smells good off the body but once you put it on the scent wears off very quickly & I would need to reapply often to stay smelling good. I feel overall the gel formula doesn’t work as well, but the price is consistent with other brands.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
Love this deodorant! I’ve been using the Secret brand forEVER. Sometimes I try different scents they offer, but they all provide the same protection! I’m always confident with Secret deodorant 💪🏼Definitely recommend if you’re looking to switch brands!