Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #15 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Jenna V.
Windom, MN
I have used this in the past. I do like it. I lole the smell the only thing I don't like is that it goes on wet and you need to let it dry a little before you get dressed
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
Great product. Been using it for years. Doesn’t dry clear on me but that doesn’t bother me too much. It keeps the stink away lol. Honestly I buy this thing in bulk.
Courtney M.
Woonsocket, RI
Love this deodorant! Smells great and doesn’t leave marks in my clothes. The only downfall is that it’s not very long lasting . Definitely have to reapply throughout the day .
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
I used to not like gel deodorant but I didn’t like the wet feeling but I LOVE this stuff! I love the scent and it dries quickly. The price is very reasonable as well!
Holly K.
Albany, NY
The secret gel deodorant is a long time favorite. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few brands that leave my skin smooth and not irritated after use.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Great fragrance and wonderful protection especially in summer time. It can be a bit expensive compared to other brands but totally worth the money for protection and fresh fragrance
Brenda H.
Dallas , TX
This is my must go. I’m a really sweaty person and it bothers me when I sweat. This product does the trick yes it may no stop my over sweaty ness but it does smell pretty good. I like that it does not stain my cloth and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh. I really recommend this.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
Always can find a good deal with coupons or double packs on this. It’s nice and last long! I love the smell and that it’s gel. Keeps me from smelling during the heat
Marissa D.
Magnolia, AR
Love the smell and the coverage throughout the day. I have become very sensitive on my under arms so I can’t use it anymore but I used it all through high school.
Kat S.
Santee, CA
I've used these deodorants for years and I swear by them! They smell nice and get the job done. Only downside is it can get on your clothes if you're not careful