Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Chelsea G.
By far my favorite brand and scent of this brand as well. It’s very gentle and easy to use! Sometimes it gets stuck trying to first use it but eventually works. Love the gel versus the powder type. Highly recommend this!
Christian F.
wellington
I get this for my daughter she love it I buy it every month for her it give her a great protection and the lasting is long the only bad thing is that the price is going up and up. But I will buy it for her every month
Jana T.
It’s so light and leaves no white residue on the shirt. and oh, smells amazing. I dont use deodorant everyday coz I dont like the sticky feeling but this one feels like it’s barely there yet it does it’s job in keeping me dry.
Mary C.
I really liked this product. It worked well. Glides on really well. It leaves no visible residue on clothes. I enjoyed the fragrance. I also enjoyed the price and availability of this product. I would highly recommend it.
Kelsey W.
This deodorant smells so good and works great! With the gel I don’t usually have any problems with white marks on my clothes and it’s strong enough I don’t have issues with sweating. It’s an overall solid product.
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
I like this deodorant I’ve been using it for a while and it keeps me dry for a long time! I sweat pretty bad but this works great and it’s very affordable. It also doesn’t leave any white marks I really like it
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
To me this Deodorant is by far my favorite just because it do his job and all secrets scents are just perfect!!! I have tried so mano and I always go back to SECRET is just perfect for me. Highly recommend it.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
Secret is the best! I have seriously tried every deodorant out there and secret has been the only one to keep me smelling fresh all day, especially in the summer. It is long lasting and I highly recommend to others who need a deodorant that’s gonna give them the sweat blocker for a long hard day at work or at the gym. I normally use the 48hr sport deodorant, but I recently tried this secret product and it works A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Kaia L.
Vacaville
I’ve been using this deodorant since I was a teenager. I prefer the gel over solid powder. It has a nice scent and it doesn’t stain your shirt! It lasts all day. I would very much recommend this deodorant.
madalyn s.
corvallis, OR
the o ky reason i’m giving this two stars is because i like the clear gel aspect of it! this deodorant loses its smell so fast and is not good for sensitive skin! will not be repurchasing this item again:(