Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Keeps me smelling fresh, I love that it's a gel it smells great and is very effective. I think the price is great a well.
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
I absolutely love this formula because it does not stain my clothes I wear black on a daily basis and I never get stains
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Love love love..it smells good, doesn’t leave white trace on clothes and also not sticky. It also dry down pretty quick
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
Although i have to reapply twice a day. I must say it does its job on keeping me fresh and clean and it smells amazing.
Cecilia W.
Does everything it’s supposed to do at a reasonable price. Keeps me dry when it is hot and does not damage my clothing.
Cynthia P.
Houston , TX
I’ve used this in the past and like it by I feel like sometimes the gel makes me sweat and I’m not an underarm sweater
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
I always use the gel deodorant because the white always gets on my clothes. This stuff is great and works all day long!
Randi S.
Ponca City, OK
I don't like the feeling of the gel and it's messy and sticks to everything it smells nice tho and my mom swears by it
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Works well, does what it's supposed, never have to worry about getting it on my clothes, smells good and inexpensive
Lauren G.
Lyndhurst
I love these deodorants. I’ve tried a bunch of different scents and they are my favorite deodorants that i’ve tried.