Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #21 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It smells very good and has decent sweat protection. I wouldn't say it keeps you absolutely dry, however.
Rachel K.
Love the smell of this. It goes on easy. Great value for the price. I find that it does work really well.
Katelynn F.
Santa Maria , CA
Works great the scent is not my favorite. It’s a bit too sweet and overpowering. I like the gel version.
amelia Z.
Salinas, CA
secert gel is my favorite deordorant lasts all day long it makes me feel fresh and lasts all day all
long
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this deodorant that I absolutely love to use everyday very light weight and smooth and nice smell
Thais C.
Littleton , CO
I love this deodorant! It hold the suet all day and it has a very pleasant smell! It’s very affordable
Monserrat R.
Austin
It has a really good smell. It doesn’t leave any marks in your clothes and it has a long lasting smell!
Greimy V.
Best deodorant ive ever used, its been my favorite for years, it works really good and lasts all day
Yulissa R.
I love this deoderant they are affordable and doesnt leave any white marks on my clothing or anything
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love the gel version it’s all I use but don’t love this scent just not crazy for vanilla armpits lol