Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The Secret clear gel is my favorite. It works well and doesn’t stain or mark up your clothes, even black garments! It stays all day and keeps you fresh and dry.
Emily F.
Fort Myers , FL
I love the scent and the feel of gel deodorant. The cost was comparable to most. The only issue I had was you have to let it dry fully before putting clothes on
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
This twin pack is cheaper than buying two separate and is so gentle and I can confidently wear black and this! It’s long lasting and doesn’t seem to block pores
Mayra  O.
The formula is good don’t like the scent though so won’t be purchasing this particular scent again. I like that it doesn’t stain my clothes so it’s a good one.
Kaitlyn D.
Hartsburg, MO
I love this deodorant! I can’t stand the powder feel of regular so I have to have gel. I swear it helps hold my sweat in better or not stink when I do sweat.
Desiree R.
Fayetteville
I love the secret clear gel. I never have deodorant marks on the inside my shirts, last all day and smells so good. Affordable price and I would recommended.
Mini L.
I love Secret deodorant and won't use any other. I just can't trust another deodorant for coverage. I've tried others and always have embarrassing body odor.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I love the secret gel deodorant. It last a very long time and it keeps me smelling fresh and clean. I really recommend and I would most definitely bust again
Tatiana A.
I love the fact it's clear gel leaves no Mark's on my clothes and does not feel sticky at all bought a bunch for the whole family to keep it lasting long!
Caitlyn R.
Ringgold
I’ve always used secret because it’s always worked for me. I love the smell of just about all of the Secret deodorants. They are affordable & long lasting.