Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by CiCi G.Secret® Va Va Vanilla Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2-45g Sticks uploaded by MIndy J.

BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Clear Gel goes on clear, dries quickly, and helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Clear Gel. see more...

Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Good deodorant, fair price. I do not like how it feels wet until it dries. I would recommend another Secret deodorant over this one.
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this! And love the huge variety of scents. I just wish it worked a little longer. I feel like I have to reapply during the day.
Estrella P.
This deodorant smells amazing and doesn’t leave obvious white marks. It works for a long time and isn’t obvious underneath your arms.
Kristy S.
I love secret deodorant. I love the different scents. Secret deodorant keeps me dry with one application and keeps me smelling great.
Erika K.
Mandan, ND
I love the smell of this! It also doesn't irritate my armpits, even if I just shaved. The scent lasts all day, and it's very fresh
Laura W.
I wish the smell was less overwhelming.
The gel goes on wet but dries quickly.
This lasts all day and does not need reapplication.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is yummy stuff! Subtle vanilla scent that's not overpowering and keeps me dry as a bone! No annoying residue either. Win win!
Dahna B.
houston
I love love love this deodorant. It smells bomb asf and I use it every days it’s super long lasting and doesn’t leave gross stains
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
Love the vanilla scent. It lasts all day and has great sweat protection. Goes on clear,stays clear,and doesn't get weird and cakey.
Emily H.
Radford, VA
I’m obsessed with vanilla and this smells amazing. I will only buy secret and I love all the new smells that have been developing.